Halo 4 overall opinion

Topic is fairly linear

Do you like how Halo 4 is coming along or don’t you, lets settle this.

I like how it’s coming long now. I didn’t use to because I saw many COD elements in the game, but since I see some gameplay, it’s nothing like COD. I can’t wait to play.

It’s funny because all the people complaining are just going to buy the game so they can complain about it more.

> It’s funny because all the people complaining are just going to buy the game so they can complain about it more.

And we will just leave them behind, because the haters have no idea what they’re talking about.

Where is the “GET IN MAH XBAWX” option?

I personally think Halo 4 will be great!

Like many others, I was shocked and a bit angry when the Game Informer article came out. I could not believe what I was reading, instant respawn, random weapon spawns, and perks. I am happy to say that all my fears since then have been alleviated. I believe I have seen enough gameplay to make my decision on the game. I don’t see anything in the game I hate or do not want. In fact, it seems my biggest issues with the game, PV and overshield invincibility have already been addressed. As a result of all that I have seen, I look forward to playing Halo 4 come this November. That being said, I still want a few name changes (spartan ops).

I was incredibly disappointed when I first learned about the changes in multiplayer, like a lot of other people. But now that we’ve seen a lot more gameplay, and we’ve seen exactly how this is all working out, I feel like this will be the best Halo game ever. And that’s really saying something.

Halo 4 makes me…
Happy. The only downside is no elites. :frowning:

> Halo 4 makes me…
> Happy. The only downside is no elites. :frowning:

this is the only thing im unhappy about i was really hoping for a full elite armory well scratch that no more johnson to make me laugh but thats not 343’s fault oh and no grenade launcher but i can see me having some fun with the sticky detonater. but other then those minor things im loving everything else ive seen imagine if they went complete opposite direction with h5 and it was all elites and chief was just kinda mentioned or seen throught the campaign (off topic i know sorry my mind wonders)

Partly yes, partly no.

Its an interesting time for the community/franchise, a new developer and a new direction of Halo.

But I have faith that 343i can see it through. Halo 4 looks great enough for me to get it, and I think I’m even getting Limited. I believe the story is in great hands and richer than ever, and the multiplayer… I think I’ll enjoy it too. Some new and somewhat surprising things, but I don’t think I’ll find them too big of a deal.

It’s no longer an arena shooter, but I like it.

I absolutely love it, I cannot wait for the game to come out.

most definitely yes. played the game at rtx and I thought it was the most fun halo game i’ve played in quite a while. though the sniper could use some work, aesthetically.

21 Yes and 0 Nos… Im shocked.

I can’t wait for this game.

> 21 Yes and 0 Nos… Im shocked.
>
> I can’t wait for this game.

people finally comin around man

> 21 Yes and 0 Nos… Im shocked.
>
> I can’t wait for this game.

Not all that surprising. There are people that are clear about their dislike for how Halo 4 is going. They just aren’t in this thread or care to vote probably. They don’t like positive threads xD.

> most definitely yes. played the game at rtx and I thought it was the most fun halo game i’ve played in quite a while. though the sniper could use some work, aesthetically.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Wait, hold on… there is a smudge on the “no” option.

Just kidding.