Halo 4 outselling CoD on Xbox

It says it right there in the last paragraph:

> In other news, our previous post reported on Halo 4 losing to Black Ops 2 on pre-orders, <mark>even though the new Call of Duty is only topping the charts by a small margin. It seems Halo 4 is on the top in the Xbox charts</mark>, but Black Ops 2 is not too far behind, and this is probably all that matters to Xbox owners. This doesn’t come as surprising news to many considering Halo 4 is only exclusive to one console, whereas CoD is a multiplatform title that is bound to sell well, especially among PS3 gamers that do not have the option of Halo 4.

Got the info here.

Sweet.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ok.

Whatever. I don’t care. I don’t hate mindlessly anyways. :confused:

Last time I looked at VGC chart Bo2 was in the lead by 100,000 .They need to update there charts to see it this is true .I sure hope so .

That’s funny, before when Black Ops was “winning” users were saying, “It doesn’t matter who’s in the lead” :\

It would make no sense for Halo 4 to outsell COD on every platform.

> It would make no sense for Halo 4 to outsell COD on every platform.

The title says for 360…

Though I hate to admit it this does secretly make me happy, but people should not get so hung up on sales like this, it’s silly.

> That’s funny, before when Black Ops was “winning” users were saying, “It doesn’t matter who’s in the lead” :\

Exactly. You guys were all like “Nobody cares if CoD sells more even on Xbox” etc etc, but the second you see something that says otherwise, you all are like YESSSSS OMGOMGOMGGOMGOGMOG YEAHHHH!!!

It’s just lame.

> That’s funny, before when Black Ops was “winning” users were saying, “It doesn’t matter who’s in the lead” :\

The popularity of a game doesn’t attribute to it’s quality, but it’s nice to know that quality is now shown in the pre-orders for Halo 4.

If Halo 4 sells more than Black ops I’m gonna laugh in all my “friends” faces at school that are cod players for busting on me and my other friends for playing Halo all these years :smiley:

“Halo 4 is the most expensive game made by Microsoft”

Nah YA DONT SAY!!

Why is it such a big deal? If CoD sells more than Halo 4 will that ruin your enjoyment of the game? So much crazy fanboyism in this community.

Halo 4 Lyfe

Reason why i’m happy is that 343i are gonna make lots of money, and they can “improve” the next game, like add in more stuff.

not that Halo 4 needs more improving…

> Though I hate to admit it this does secretly make me happy, but people should not get so hung up on sales like this, it’s silly.

Coolies.

Looks like halo is becoming the “cool” game again, the reason im glad about halo outselling cod is because of more players on day 1.