Halo 4 OST release date

anyone know it?

I would also like to know this.

Maybe bsangel will release in the information in the next Halo Bulletin?

> Maybe bsangel will release in the information in the next Halo Bulletin?

hoping very soon

Maybe it’ll come alongside the release of Thursday War.

ignore that

Isn’t it usually on the same release date as the game?

> ignore that

OST=(Original Sound Track)

> Isn’t it usually on the same release date as the game?

Sometimes a company will release it before the game- which is interesting because sometimes the song titles create spoilers.

> > Isn’t it usually on the same release date as the game?
>
> Sometimes a company will release it before the game- which is interesting because sometimes the song titles create spoilers.

too true, unless the tracks are not as promising in the names

I wan´t this so much, can´t wait to hear the new music.

If they are like Bungie then they’ll release it on the same day as the game, but who knows? Does anyone know if the remastered soundtrack for CE came out early?

either same day as game release or later on in the month

> Isn’t it usually on the same release date as the game?

It can’t come soon enough. All the little samples I’ve been hearing are amazing. Marty was great but Neil so far seems to have done an amazing job. I can’t stop listening to the epic track at the end of the campaign demo when they show the trailer for the game.

> > Isn’t it usually on the same release date as the game?
>
> Sometimes a company will release it before the game- which is interesting because sometimes the song titles create spoilers.

I don’t understand. How can a soundtrack create spoilers?

OT: Probably the week before the game comes out, or the day the game comes out. I can’t wait to get my hands on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > Isn’t it usually on the same release date as the game?
> >
> > Sometimes a company will release it before the game- which is interesting because sometimes the song titles create spoilers.
>
> <mark>I don’t understand. How can a soundtrack create spoilers?</mark>
>
> OT: Probably the week before the game comes out, or the day the game comes out. I can’t wait to get my hands on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 2 had “Road To Voi”
thats all I can think Of.