Halo 4 OST: Closing Hostilities - (New track)

I was sceptical at first with Neils work… But after listening to this… I love the new direction of Halo. 343 and Neil are doing an amazing job! I recommend everyone to listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKiVrjBEKKs -Halo 4 OST: Closing Hostilities

Then there’s a Halo 4 playlist, if you’ve got the time I’m sure you’re going to love it!
Here’s to the future of Halo!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tridyrium?feature=results_main -Playlist

The soundtrack does have some old halo touch to it andd thats what I like but I only hope it can fit the mood of the game

I kind of like the mechanical sound, and should definitely make me feel more awesome about taking out Promethean.

Sounds…epic. I approve.

It’s not like the older Halo soundtracks but that’s the thing; it’s not meant to be. More like a new take on things (in this case the sound direction for Halo 4).

> Sounds…epic. I approve.
>
>
> It’s not like the older Halo soundtracks but that’s the thing; it’s not meant to be. More like a new take on things (in this case the sound direction for Halo 4).

I agree. I don’t understand the people who are against moving to something new. We all know how amazing the first trilogy was. But I really like this new direction. I might like it more even.

Between neil’s new direction with the Halo 4 sountrack, and Trent working on the soundtrack for Black ops 2, this is going to be an amazing year for video games.

> Between neil’s new direction with the Halo 4 sountrack, and Trent working on the soundtrack for Black ops 2, this is going to be an amazing year for video games.

Oh my god. I love you for knowing about Trent. I’m kinda disappointed he’s doing a track for CoD, but we haven’t heard anything new from him in a while so it’s better than nothing!

Trent, I love you long time! *nerdgasm

Sounds generic until it gets to near the end of the song. It’s not new, and it feels like I’m in a 2-D fighting game.

I’ol wait for finally judgment in game.

cool, reminds me of Reach’s Engaged theme

All of the Promethean fight music is pretty epic.

People keeping saying they want old Halo music, but we’re not fighting the old Covenant or the Flood, we’re fighting Prometheans and Storm. I think it is good to get some new battle music.

I personally love this new soundtrack, but I will miss Maritn Odonell’s work, especially the classic Halo theme, but these news ones are very nice, def goes along with 343’s base of futurism