Halo 4 OST Box Set for the US?

So I was looking to pre-order the Halo 4 OST box set but I don’t see any option for US shipping at the site they linked. Am I missing something or is it just not available to US citizens?

For an american-made game, it would be weird not to.

It would be like Nintendo releasing a OST for a zelda game for every other nation except japan.

yea i just pm’d BS Angel. hope to get a pm back

> For those in the United States looking to pre-order the soundtrack, we just figured out what the issue is. Long story short, yes, you can pre-order the soundtrack, and I’ll have the relevant link for you shortly. :slight_smile:

> > For those in the United States looking to pre-order the soundtrack, we just figured out what the issue is. Long story short, yes, you can pre-order the soundtrack, and I’ll have the relevant link for you shortly. :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks.

And now we wait…

> > > For those in the United States looking to pre-order the soundtrack, we just figured out what the issue is. Long story short, yes, you can pre-order the soundtrack, and I’ll have the relevant link for you shortly. :slight_smile:
>
> Awesome, thanks.
>
> And now we wait…

*world of fortune *

but yea i want that soundtrack!

Hopefully those in Australia can pre-order aswell.

Why does the site list every country in the world except the US and Aus?

Yeah, unfortunately I need to go to bed but I’m hoping I’ll be able to get the pre-order/get it in the morning. It’s lame that the U.S. and Australia aren’t listed, and I hope it doesn’t count against us as far as the “first 5,000 orders” are concerned.

Does anyone know if the issue has been fixed. Where can you change your country at??

> Does anyone know if the issue has been fixed. Where can you change your country at??

It’s been fixed go here.

Australians can pre-order aswell but you may have to pay $30 for shipping.

> > Does anyone know if the issue has been fixed. Where can you change your country at??
>
> It’s been fixed go here.

Thanks!!!

> > Does anyone know if the issue has been fixed. Where can you change your country at??
>
> It’s been fixed go here.
>
> Australians can pre-order aswell but you may have to pay $30 for shipping.

Good grief, as an Australian, the content is not worth the amount of money I’d have to spend for that special edition. Standard it is for me.

> > > > For those in the United States looking to pre-order the soundtrack, we just figured out what the issue is. Long story short, yes, you can pre-order the soundtrack, and I’ll have the relevant link for you shortly. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Awesome, thanks.
> >
> > And now we wait…
>
> *world of fortune *
>
> but yea i want that soundtrack!

Me too me too