halo 4 or call of duty mw 4?

well 343 great work!! how many own ideas did you guys come up with? remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NbwMSXu-M

What’s the difference?

I’ve promised myself to never get another cod game again, so not mw 4. But then again, Halo 4 is Cod now, so I guess that ship has sailed as well.

Halo 5 then.

> I’ve promised myself to never get another cod game again, so not mw 4. But then again, Halo 4 is Cod now, so I guess that ship has sailed as well.
>
> Halo 5 then.

Yeah, because sprint, loadouts and a new gameplay system totally makes it a cod copy. Nevermind battlefield, crysis, tf2, homefront, killzone, resistance, mass effect 3, gears of war, medal of honor.

if halo is considered a cod, then all of these games should. And it seems you forget that cod isnt the most original series. It took matchmaking and console game mechanics from halo and medal of honor. It copied theater mode and ripped off waypoint to make cod elite but put a price tag on it. WaW came out the year of gears 2, and with horde mode the talk of the town, im pretty sure they got their idea for a survival mode from that.