Halo 4 Or Black ops 2 .In the long run

As we all know COD black ops 2 and Halo 4 is comming out on the same month.No matter what game sells best wich one will maintain a larger population and popularity in the long run ?

lets break down the games .

Campaign

This goes to Halo it has a massive backing by books and three other blockbuster games backing it .

Multiplayer

This goes to Halo it has many new exciting aditions on top of the Classic experiance while COD stays the same .also the COD community is becoming tired of the game .

Spartanops vs Zombies

This goes to Halo because it will get new missions every week and will add to the Halo storyline keeping playes comming back . Zombies will be the same as in the other Games and might be more popular at first but spartan ops wins in the long run

Theater

Halo because COD theater is just a Halo 3 ripoff .

Sales

Sadily this probibly goes to COD because it is multplatform but with COD fanbase getting tired of the Game this is probibly the time to grab thousands of new players .

Graphics

Halo looks to have the best graphics on Xbox while BO2 will probibly have the same old graphics .Also the COD makers love there $$$ To much to upgrade graphics for its fans .

In the end a lesser game is more popular but I believe now is the time of Changing [Or atlest on Xbox ]
So wich game will have a better poulation and retain more poularity in the comming years ?

Halo is gonna lose to Cod and Bf only because they are multiplatform.

I will buy both, Halo 4 because I love the halo series, Black Ops 2 because I will play with my friends

Pick what you want. Both series are known for their campaigns. Halo also has its competitive multiplayer and boundless custom games, while CoD has its own competitive style and addicting MP.

> Halo is gonna lose to Cod and Bf only because they are multiplatform.

No, Halo 4 will be largely played on xbox no matter what, just because it isn’t multiplatform doesn’t mean it isn’t popular. Anyways he’s most likely talking about just xbox, you’re pretty much comparing the sales of a game that is exclusive to xbox to a game that is on all platforms, which isn’t fair whatsoever.

343 needs to blow CoD out of the water with a huge marketing campaign. When Black Ops 2 releases gameplay it’s going to be a montage of explosions and gunfire - what most want from a CoD game. Halo should match CoD’s debut trailer but not with random jumbles of glass breaking and planes crashing, but they should show the best looking enivronments and gameplay from Halo 4 and shortly after release the trailer and aire it on TV and on the internet - which again CoD will be doing. Halo needs all the sales it can get. And if it handles its marketing like Battlefield did it can at least compete decently even as a single platform game. And no I’m not saying Battlefield is single platform -.-

I’ll get one new (Halo 4 duh) and BO 2 (used).

However, i can safely say Reach doesn’t factor in the equation once Halo 4 releases. At all.

That depends, we’ll have to see if COD made any sort of innovation at all, cause I ended up returning MW3 two days after I bought it. (Shouldn’t have wasted money on it in the first place.)

EDIT: I laughed out loud because I forgot to mention the obvious- HALO WILL ALWAYS BEAT COD.

Campaign :: We know nothing about the BO2 campaign, don’t assume it sucks.
But Halo 4’s probably will be better.

Multiplayer :: We also know nothing about the BO2 multiplayer.

SpartanOps v Zombies :: Spartan Ops does sound awesome, but zombies is just too fun.
Ill be playing zombies much more often.

Theater :: I don’t care about Theater, don’t know why you’re even comparing them.

Graphics :: We know nothing of this either for BO2. It could be better than Halo 4’s.

Sales :: BO2 obviously. And there are people out there that are opposite of you.
You are a Halo fan who thinks Halo is better in every way, and thinks CoD sucks.
There CoD fans who will play this no matter what.
There are CoD fans who will play this, and not like it, and go back to MW3.
Just because they don’t like BO2, doesn’t mean they’ll play Halo 4.
Because they are opposite of you, CoD fans who think CoD is better in every way.

Grr, I hate it when people are too ignorant to acknowledge other people’s views.

> That depends, we’ll have to see if COD made any sort of innovation at all, cause I ended up returning MW3 two days after I bought it. (Shouldn’t have wasted money on it in the first place.)
>
> EDIT: I laughed out loud because I forgot to mention the obvious- HALO WILL ALWAYS BEAT COD.

. . . . . Seriously . . . . . -_=

I see what your saying but I don’t think Treyarch added anything too innovative or graphically amazing to Black Ops 2. Im’m sure they will be decent but nothing compared to Halo’s graphics. What really pisses me off is when CoD fans act like the graphics are amazing.

I’m never buying another CoD again. Wasted my money on basically the same game 3 times hoping for some variation and getting none other than the zombie mode. CoD is horrible and can’t hold a match to Halo anymore.

Halo 4 is getting back to the campaign I loved by getting back to the Chief so I can’t wait until November 6.

> I see what your saying but I don’t think Treyarch added anything too innovative or graphically amazing to Black Ops 2. Im’m sure they will be decent but nothing compared to Halo’s graphics. What really pisses me off is when CoD fans act like the graphics are amazing.

I remember the months running up to MW2’s release. Graphics for guns and maps alike were a cool change. But then they never really changed after that. -_-

> I’m never buying another CoD again. Wasted my money on basically the same game 3 times hoping for some variation and getting none other than the zombie mode. CoD is horrible and can’t hold a match to Halo anymore.
>
> Halo 4 is getting back to the campaign I loved by getting back to the Chief so I can’t wait until November 6.

. . . . .
MW3 is awesome.
Black Ops is awesome. Mostly for it’s Zombies though.
And that’s why BO2 will sell better than Halo 4, zombies.
Everyone loves Zombies, and if you say you don’t.
Than I can no longer take you seriously.

I really think that zombies will be more fun than Spartan Ops, but overall Halo will always be better than CoD

In the end, Ill stick to Halo 4.
Because so far, it sounds awesomazing.
I made up that word btw.

I think it’s a bit sad that Treyarch were just so excited that people actually enjoyed one of THEIR COD games for once that they are making a sequel to it.

But if we’re all honest, none of us thought Black Ops was objectively a good game right?

> Campaign :: We know nothing about the BO2 campaign, don’t assume it sucks.
> But Halo 4’s probably will be better.
>
> Multiplayer :: We also know nothing about the BO2 multiplayer.
>
> SpartanOps v Zombies :: Spartan Ops does sound awesome, but zombies is just too fun.
> Ill be playing zombies much more often.
>
> Theater :: I don’t care about Theater, don’t know why you’re even comparing them.
>
> Graphics :: We know nothing of this either for BO2. It could be better than Halo 4’s.
>
> Sales :: BO2 obviously. And there are people out there that are opposite of you.
> You are a Halo fan who thinks Halo is better in every way, and thinks CoD sucks.
> There CoD fans who will play this no matter what.
> There are CoD fans who will play this, and not like it, and go back to MW3.
> Just because they don’t like BO2, doesn’t mean they’ll play Halo 4.
> Because they are opposite of you, CoD fans who think CoD is better in every way.
>
> Grr, I hate it when people are too ignorant to acknowledge other people’s views.

I believe the community will agree Halo is better in every way .

That’s up to MS, really. I think Halo 4 could beat Black Ops 2, but they would have to spend SOOO much money to even come close. But Halo is one of the biggest franchises out there and 4 has the benefit of a lot of new additions and super-shiny graphics, which CoD has lacked since Modern Warfare 1.

If Halo turns out to be a good game, I think it will easily outsell BO2 on the Xbox. However, BO2 will probably sell a lot better as it is multiplatform. Halo is exclusive to the 360.