Halo 4 online - how many players MAXIMUM? 16 or 32

I’m sure all of us are sick of having maximum of 16 players online, I’m hoping to see more than 16 players, perhaps 20, 24 or even 32 players. God, that would be fun for Big team slayer 16 vs 16.

Anyone have information for this,

Please 343, I don’t want maximum of 16 players, make it to 32 players.

They’ve already said its 16

i think they said 16.

Besides, do you know how laggy and crappy the games would become?!

you ever played Homefront? that games multiplayer is a mess

> They’ve already said its 16

You beat me to it.

But yeah its only 16

> They’ve already said its 16

Dang, that sucks because look at CODMW3, they had 18 players and it went smooth, no lag. 343 can find a way to make it 24 players without no lag.

> you ever played Homefront? that games multiplayer is a mess

Why do people try to put Homefront in the same list of major games like Halo, COD, BF and GOW. That game was made to feel like COD and BF gameplay into one. Like a neutral spot between the two.
The only reason why it really didn’t work is because people like u rate the game with major games. Plus considering the company that made Front Line Fuel of War it did really good. Front Line Fuel of War is a game that can hold 50 players in one match. But Kaos Studios found out that the best gameplay battles were when it was 32 players. So who ever said the Xbox 360 can’t handle that amount of player was wrong.

The Xbox 360 works best with 32 players without the maps being super big.

Info on Front Line Fuel of War

> Dang, that sucks because look at CODMW3, they had 18 players and it went smooth, no lag. 343 can find a way to make it 24 players without no lag.

MW3 doesn’t have weapons on map, also everyone looks similar.

I don’t think Halo is ready to exceed a max of 16 players. Maybe in the future when then next console is out. I think Halo is fine with 16 for now.

> i think they said 16.
>
>
> Besides, do you know how laggy and crappy the games would become?!