Halo 4 on the xbox one

Anyone have any info on this? I know that the one is not backwards compatible, but will there be a virtual download or some kind of exception made to be able to play halo 4 on the xbox one?

I know I will still have a 360, I am not interested in smart -Yoink- remarks telling me to play it on my old system. I am not interested in having both systems hooked up or switching between them.

I think it would be odd that Microsoft would abandon it’s flag ship game for a full year until 5 comes out. Anyone know if there is a way or any info on this?

I doubt it or at least hope they don’t waste resources on making an on demand version of Halo 4 for the X1. I’d rather see the time, money, and effort being put into the next Halo. Spartan Assault will be available on the X1 though. Would you really want to spend all your time unlocking all the spec again on Halo 4 to play it for a year? Since I don’t think it was designed with the X1 in mind like Ghosts was I don’t think you could carry over your players statistics like you can with the new games coming out on both consoles.

Since the X1 has an HDMI in, is it possible to connect the 360 through the X1 and play it that way? Not sure there would be a point in doing that but it’s a thought.

I could care less about the specs or player record, most of it is meaningless. I do however like to play a bit of multilayer or customs throughout the week. I like playing halo is all. But regardless of my opinion, or yours, I am asking if anyone knows anything, not what they want, or hope happens.

1. Couldn’t care less.

2. I gave you the info available, as of now no, they have no plans of releasing Halo 4 for the X1.

> I doubt it or at least hope they don’t waste resources on making an on demand version of Halo 4 for the X1. I’d rather see the time, money, and effort being put into the next Halo. Spartan Assault will be available on the X1 though. Would you really want to spend all your time unlocking all the spec again on Halo 4 to play it for a year? Since I don’t think it was designed with the X1 in mind like Ghosts was I don’t think you could carry over your players statistics like you can with the new games coming out on both consoles.
>
> Since the X1 has an HDMI in, <mark>is it possible to connect the 360 through the X1 and play it that way?</mark> Not sure there would be a point in doing that but it’s a thought.

No point in that if you own both consoles though.

To the best of my knowledge, they’ve said nothing about releasing an Xbox One version of Halo 4, or any other Halo title (save Spartan Assault).

It’s possible they might eventually go the route of a cloud-based streaming game service to offer older titles, but it’s way too early to tell.

Link: Microsoft demonstrates Halo 4 streaming from the cloud to Windows and Windows Phones

Thank you plastic hassel

Taking everything into account, it’s not very likely.