Halo 4 on the One?!

This might be a random or over asked question but are they considering to have a halo 4 for xbox one? or will we have to wait for the xbox compatibility if they even release it for that. I know its on the MC collection but I want to be able to select what playlist to play matchmaking and not let random selections be assigned to be from different games.

As you say Halo 4 is available through Master Chief Collection, so highly unlikely. Not sure that they’d bother making the 360 game backward compatible on the One, but perhaps they will later?

> 2533274907624408;2:
> As you say Halo 4 is available through Master Chief Collection, so highly unlikely. Not sure that they’d bother making the 360 game backward compatible on the One, but perhaps they will later?

Maybe they will. It’s one of the most popular Halo games.

Yea mc collection is fine for the campaign but matchmaking sucks it’s not a guaranty you’ll get a halo 4 match which is my main reason why I dread for the halo 4 xbox one edition. It doesn’t matter anyways taking a hiatus from gaming for a while alot of lies, disappointments and deception from microsoft, I trade in my xbox one with games for cash and haven’t given no. -Yoinks!- about it ever since.

This would be super awesome

As you said, it’s in the MCC, so it’s unlikely that it would be released by itself anytime soon. I haven’t seen it on the Xbox Backwards Compatible voting list, so that proves that it will be a while.

I kinda hope they do!