Halo 4 on 360 or One?

Should I buy Halo 4 on the 360 or should I wait until I get an Xbox One and get the Master Chief Collection?

Master Chief Collection on Xbox One. The Xbox 360 is on it’s way out the door. Microsoft is doing alot to push gamers to move to Xbox One. Less games being developed, older titles aren’t getting attention anymore, and the few games coming out for 360 don’t have everything the Xbox One versions do. Example, Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is coming out for both 360 and One but the 360 version doesn’t have campaign.

Anyone left playing Halo is gonna be either on MCC or Halo 5. That’s your best bet

I’d say pick up an Xbox One OP, you’ll be able to play the latest games coming out but also have the chance to play older titles via backwards compatibility. If you’ve got and XBL Gold Subscription, start getting all the free games each month. You can still get the X1 games even if you don’t have the console yet, so it’s a good chance to build up a library of games to try out for when you do get a box :slight_smile:

Solely based on multiplayer playability for now, you should get halo 4 for the xbox 360. Based on what you get in the MCC campaign wise, get the MCC. If you dont care about having to deal with a very broken multiplayer set up (halo 4 and the overpowered BR/bolt shot) you get all 4 games campaigns in the MCC so its pretty good buy. Halo 5 comes out in 13 days so average multiplayer in MCC may be bearable.

You should definitely get an xbox one

X:One for sure…plus you have the option to play all 4 from the same disc.

> 2533274861739633;6:
> X:One for sure…plus you have the option to play all 4 from the same disc.

And if you play the 4 on the Xbox One. Do you still have all your progress in your profile?

> 2533274808782397;4:
> Solely based on multiplayer playability for now, you should get halo 4 for the xbox 360. Based on what you get in the MCC campaign wise, get the MCC. If you dont care about having to deal with a very broken multiplayer set up (halo 4 and the overpowered BR/bolt shot) you get all 4 games campaigns in the MCC so its pretty good buy. Halo 5 comes out in 13 days so average multiplayer in MCC may be bearable.

I’m basing my reason mostly on multiplayer.
Is the Halo 4 multiplayer on MCC a piece of ****, or is it good?

For another angle on this, if graphical quality is a big deciding factor - since they were not given a complete re-master for MCC, I didn’t really think CEA, 3 and 4 were going to look that different in 1080p and 60fps before I got MCC - HOLY YOINK was I wrong. Now that I’ve been playing MCC for months, I went back and played some classic Halo 3 on the 360 the other day and I couldn’t believe how bad it looked by comparison. It looked every bit an 8 year old game.

So for graphics alone, if you’re gonna be playing a LOT, hold out for the One.

> 2533274961806222;9:
> For another angle on this, if graphical quality is a big deciding factor - since they were not given a complete re-master for MCC, I didn’t really think CEA, 3 and 4 were going to look that different in 1080p and 60fps before I got MCC - HOLY YOINK was I wrong. Now that I’ve been playing MCC for months, I went back and played some classic Halo 3 on the 360 the other day and I couldn’t believe how bad it looked by comparison. It looked every bit an 8 year old game.
>
> So for graphics alone, if you’re gonna be playing a LOT, hold out for the One.

I don’t really give a **** about graphics. If it’s good, no matter the graphics, it’s fun.

H4 multiplayer on MCC is not the H4 I want to play, but if you haven’t played it on the 360 then you won’t know one way or the other. But definitely get an xbox one. By December you’ll have the option to play H4 via MCC (only one dedicated H4 playlist) or H4 360 via backward compatibility (which will put you in the H4 360 matchmaking pool - definitely better than the truncated H4 experience of MCC). Or just play Guardians and be done with it.

I would say get it on the one because as said before you also get to be in the loop of games for however many years plus the graphic advance on the One vs. the 360 is awesome plus you get all of the other Halo games (1-4) so you’d also be getting your moneys worth.

Pick up the X1 because you cant get HMCC and H5G on 360

Just get MCC :slight_smile:

Go for the MCC. A bundle of joy :slight_smile:

get the mcc for one, i play on a 360 (actually today im gonna get my halo guardians limited edition of the xbox one) and u know its good but it can be better…

MCC for days!!! it has 60FPS, i went back to play Halo 4 on 360, and found the 30FPS UNBEARABLE!!!
Plus u get all the Halo’s plus access to all future Halo’s with the Xbox One!

I say pick up Halo MCC on One but the downside I have to point out is that there is no rank tracker or anything to change armor which I really liked on the 360 version

Wait for the MCC. There’s plenty of other stuff to do in it and the grind is less real, depending on if you’re going for achievements or not.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

retrocompatibilitert ?