Halo 4: ODST

www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=64315668

Couldn’t fit it all in 7,500 characters…

I like your idea, specially beacause i really loved Halo 3 ODST.

I don’t know if it was really that alot of people hated ODST, or just that the whiners were louder than the fans, but I really hope they make an ODST that really innovates the game. You could have loadouts where you customize the weapons you use for campaign and firefight and how you look for each loadout, A new skirmishers Vs. ODSTs invasion/firefight arcade hybrid playlist where if you’re really getting owned, one team member becomes a brute, or an elite. Skirmishers can assassinate using a needle weapon that shoots out of their elbow, or have a bayonet that kills them in two hits. ODST’s have the option of a machete/khukri/shortsword that cannot assassinate, but kills them in two hits, or a knife that kills them in three, but can perform assassinations. Skirmishers get light energy shields, and the ODSTs are a specialized heavy unit that all have SPI, or semi powered infiltration armor. So yeah, active camo can happen, but it drains what little shields you have and Skirmishers can make holograms. Balance shouldn’t get in the way of innovation. 343 needs it’s own flagship. It needs something to set it apart from bungie, something that, could mess up, but could also pay out, and pave the way for them, it’s all about gambling, and hype. Let’s get it out there, and lets make it big, and lets make it glorious. I hope they’re listening…somewhere.

> www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=64315668
>
> Couldn’t fit it all in 7,500 characters…

I keep clicking it…what’s going on?

I dont hate ODST, infact i pretty much love it! The music is dam awesome and the mood is great…

I just cant get over the fact why i found it 10 times harder on legendary than on Halo 3.

ODST campaign was Epic. It gave a different gameplay cadence to the Halo Universe. I just played it through a few weeks ago and enjoyed every level.

You have to type it in vieutiful. I messed up…All you guys love ODST, and I do to, but whenever I go on XBOX live all I ever hear is whiny older dudes that hate change complain about ODST, so I want them to make another ODST game, one that is so good, no-one could dis it. I’m also really hoping that halo 4 doesn’t end up like a super halo 3. It has to have some new features, or I can’t really pick it up. It’ll be the end of a new year by the time it comes out, so there had better be something new about it. Something better. The whole ‘master cheif spelunks around forerunner ruins while fighting off covies and flood’ thing is getting old…

I loved the first ODST. Would love a second one, along with Halo Wars 2.

> www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=64315668
>
> Couldn’t fit it all in 7,500 characters…

> You have to type it in vieutiful. I messed up…All you guys love ODST, and I do to, but whenever I go on XBOX live all I ever hear is whiny older dudes that hate change complain about ODST, so I want them to make another ODST game, one that is so good, no-one could dis it. I’m also really hoping that halo 4 doesn’t end up like a super halo 3. It has to have some new features, or I can’t really pick it up. It’ll be the end of a new year by the time it comes out, so there had better be something new about it. Something better. The whole ‘master cheif spelunks around forerunner ruins while fighting off covies and flood’ thing is getting old…

Impossible. No matter how good something is, it will be hated.