Halo 4 not shipped yet... (gamestop)

I ordered my Halo 4 from Gamestop on Saturday, I got the 1 day shipping thing and it said that if I chose that I would get it the DAY OF RELEASE… Now it’s around 6:30 at night and I’m gonna go ahead and assume that it’s not gonna be here by tomorrow unless the site is glitching and now saying that it shipped… I took tomorrow off so I could play halo 4 and now I’m sorta pissed. Is anyone else getting this problem?

GameStop always delivers on 1Day Shipping, They dont ship the game until midnight tho. When the game is technically released.

Which is also the case when you goto the Midnight Release.

Yea I ordered the console from there and so far it only says "shipping label printed. So i’m guessing it’ll be here Wednesday or Thursday. Thank god for blockbuster movie pass, gonna rent it for 2 days lol

> Yea I ordered the console from there and so far it only says "shipping label printed. So i’m guessing it’ll be here Wednesday or Thursday. Thank god for blockbuster movie pass, gonna rent it for 2 days lol

Well if you pre-ordered it with Day 1 Shipping, Then it will arrive Tuesday, during the afternoon. Thats how it worked for me.

I pre-ordered Dead or alive 5 and Forza Horizon with Day 1 Shipping, my Shipping label was updated at random times, like 3Am, 6AM 7AM, 8Am and then 4-6PM when it arrived.

This is why you pre-order from a local retailer.

GameStop hasn’t failed me with their single day shipping, so I think you’ll okay. There are times where the tracking information doesn’t update until well after I have the item in my hands.

Thanks for the info sibby, n I typically do pre order at a retailer but wanted to get the console this time around n could only find it online.

Very nervous for it not coming, I took the day off and all this; hope gamestop doesn’t fail me for I must play it, but can anyone give me input on whether I should just go to the local retailer at 12 and see if I can get my hands on a H4 copy?