Halo 4: not recommended for halo players

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So yesterday I came back to halo 4 and expected a good game. Nope, campers! Noob combos! Bad map pack! Oh my! I’m done. Halo is officially dead to me… So sad. Yes if you did not figure it out already this is a rant. Halo 4 is centered for noobs and the less skilled community. THAT’S A FACT, ZING! 343, what the fu&@ were you thinking? The bolt shot? 1sec. Kill assault rifle? This game was built and made for the noob community in reach, 3,etc. it’s no longer halo. I liked the load out system, but the br is ridiculously under powered so every one takes the dmr. This turns big team into a campers paradise. The assault rifle takes no skill and is super overpowered, its the new armor lock. If you use it fu$@ you I don’t care, I don’t play Halo any more. The maps favor noobs and camping and ordinance makes it worse. I end the game 18-3 and lose 1000-350 because people suck THATbad. halo 4 is built for noobs example: I had a game were this player actually tried. He ended the game 0-23. This concludes your example. Say what you want I said the facts. Truth is all the old players that played with skill are gone. They couldn’t put up with 343’s bull sh!@ and play black ops 2 now. FACT. 343 seriously no joke gave the good players to cod. The campaign had very few references to the previous game and it feels like the saga skipped a game. Every 5 minutes you’re scavenging for weapons and the prometheans are overpowered for their rarity. As if that was not enough the hunters and grunts and elites that weild fuel rod cannons, because they were not overpowered at all in reach, lead their target.People still fly strait up with the jet pack like in reach, which 343, is nooby, cheap and just plain out bs. Active camo is more rampant then anything and this is nooby too. And plasma grenades? I’m going to break my Xbox in half. Stop sticking people before you die, no, stop sticking period you fu$!@$& noob!

STICKY NOOB! STICKY NOOB!
WHERE’S THE SKILL YOU SKILLESS NOOB!

Vehicles are every where! Every 5-10 seconds I see one of you noobs flying by in a ghost or whatever.
343 spared no expense littering the map with power weapons, and many are not to be thrown around like that. The power weapons give such an edge and take little to no skill at all. The castle map pack is another vehicle based set, because crimson, which is garbage never did that. Vehicles are not balanced, while driving you’re forced to evade. countless plasma grenades, plasma pistols and power weapons.

343 INDUSTRIES, if you read anything in this post, read this.
You may have won game of the year, hell even took some Cod players and made’em halo fans. But the halo players that played halo because it was unique, or because it took more skill, me and my friends. We played halo because it was halo. don’t worry about awards and competing with cod. worry about the halo fans. cod fanboys don’t give games a chance because it looks like their game, they just dismiss the developer as an “unoriginal copying group of people” quote from a real call of duty player (my school is full of them) Me my friends and much of the REAL halo community are gone. If you do take me into consideration and heed my words, I’ll come back. But for now,I wish you find success in your future endeavors and bid you farewell.

¿Can people stop saying “real Halo community”?

Hey! Don’t start picking on my Assault Rifle!

No but seriously, the AR has always been the noob-friendly gun. But it’s the iconic weapon of the series. Besides, who doesn’t love unloading a clip on someone?

> Hey! Don’t start picking on my Assault Rifle!
>
> No but seriously, the AR has always been the noob-friendly gun. But it’s the iconic weapon of the series. Besides, who doesn’t love unloading a clip on someone?

Hey, have you seens the previous games AR? People never used them unless forced to. Now it’s actually a good weapon that is capable of beating presition weapons at CQC, like it was always intended. It’s useful in it’s niche, and I’m glad for it.

It would appear the OP is upset. Too bad I couldn’t read it. Seriously, work on your sentence structure, that was an eyesore to read.

WTF is that post about

Halo 4 is super easy compared to previous titles. Just go play Halo 3, you’ll notice it.

If you dont like the game you dont need to say it, just leave. No one wants to hear you complain. And if you’re complaining about something, at least say HOW it should be fixed. It doesnt really help much to state a problem without a solution.

By the way, next time put in more paragraphs. My eyes are killing me.

> So yesterday I came back to halo 4 and expected a good game. Nope, campers! Noob combos! Bad map pack! Oh my! I’m done. Halo is officially dead to me… So sad. Yes if you did not figure it out already this is a rant. Halo 4 is centered for noobs and the less skilled community. THAT’S A FACT, ZING! 343, what the fu&@ were you thinking? The bolt shot? 1sec. Kill assault rifle? This game was built and made for the noob community in reach, 3,etc. it’s no longer halo. I liked the load out system, but the br is ridiculously under powered so every one takes the dmr. This turns big team into a campers paradise. The assault rifle takes no skill and is super overpowered, its the new armor lock. If you use it fu$@ you I don’t care, I don’t play Halo any more. The maps favor noobs and camping and ordinance makes it worse. I end the game 18-3 and lose 1000-350 because people suck THATbad. halo 4 is built for noobs example: I had a game were this player actually tried. He ended the game 0-23. This concludes your example. Say what you want I said the facts. Truth is all the old players that played with skill are gone. They couldn’t put up with 343’s bull sh!@ and play black ops 2 now. FACT. 343 seriously no joke gave the good players to cod. The campaign had very few references to the previous game and it feels like the saga skipped a game. Every 5 minutes you’re scavenging for weapons and the prometheans are overpowered for their rarity. As if that was not enough the hunters and grunts and elites that weild fuel rod cannons, because they were not overpowered at all in reach, lead their target.People still fly strait up with the jet pack like in reach, which 343, is nooby, cheap and just plain out bs. Active camo is more rampant then anything and this is nooby too. <mark>And plasma grenades? I’m going to break my Xbox in half. Stop sticking people before you die, no, stop sticking period you fu$!@$& noob!</mark>
> <mark>STICKY NOOB! STICKY NOOB!</mark>
> <mark>WHERE’S THE SKILL YOU SKILLESS NOOB!</mark>
>
> Vehicles are every where! Every 5-10 seconds I see one of you noobs flying by in a ghost or whatever.
> 343 spared no expense littering the map with power weapons, and many are not to be thrown around like that. The power weapons give such an edge and take little to no skill at all. The castle map pack is another vehicle based set, because crimson, which is garbage never did that. Vehicles are not balanced, while driving you’re forced to evade. countless plasma grenades, plasma pistols and power weapons.
>
> 343 INDUSTRIES, if you read anything in this post, read this.
> You may have won game of the year, hell even took some Cod players and made’em halo fans. But the halo players that played halo because it was unique, or because it took more skill, me and my friends. We played halo because it was halo. don’t worry about awards and competing with cod. worry about the halo fans. cod fanboys don’t give games a chance because it looks like their game, they just dismiss the developer as an “unoriginal copying group of people” quote from a real call of duty player (my school is full of them) Me my friends and much of the REAL halo community are gone. If you do take me into consideration and heed my words, I’ll come back. But for now,I wish you find success in your future endeavors and bid you farewell.

There have been sticky grenades and noobs since day 1 (Halo CE)

Someone has a stick up their you know what.

Wow…I kinda want to say “umad?” But that may be a bit pointless.

> Hey! Don’t start picking on my Assault Rifle!
>
> No but seriously, the AR has always been the noob-friendly gun. But it’s the iconic weapon of the series. Besides, who doesn’t love unloading a clip on someone?

Yes but this Assault Rifles is OP. It kills from really far away that gun

> > Hey! Don’t start picking on my Assault Rifle!
> >
> > No but seriously, the AR has always been the noob-friendly gun. But it’s the iconic weapon of the series. Besides, who doesn’t love unloading a clip on someone?
>
> Yes but this Assault Rifles is OP. It kills from really far away that gun

Bu it can actually KILL IN THIS GAME!

The problem isnt the gun…its the idiots who run up to it.

Assualt rifle op? what about the dmr ( mini sniper rifle ) it takes no skill to use, and encourages camping and across map shooting. Blind freddie could get headshots with it. ( sorry freddie )

> > Hey! Don’t start picking on my Assault Rifle!
> >
> > No but seriously, the AR has always been the noob-friendly gun. But it’s the iconic weapon of the series. Besides, who doesn’t love unloading a clip on someone?
>
> Yes but this Assault Rifles is OP. It kills from really far away that gun

People complained that it was useless in Reach, so they made it stronger for Halo 4. Now it’s OP? I think it’s perfect. It can beat precision weapons at close range like it should.

> > > The problem isnt the gun…its the idiots who run up to it.
> >
> >
> > lol that is true. Some people complain about weapons being OP, but what if its not the weapons but the fact that some people don’t know how to evade. Use a dang thruster pack.

Plus the assault rifle encourages close combat.

> Plus the assault rifle encourages close combat.

It does. Makes people less want to camp with their DMR’s…well…at least some people.

Just wondering op, is there anything you don’t want banned? Your post was a bit hard on my eyes.

> Just wondering op, is there anything you don’t want banned? Your post was a bit hard on my eyes.

More like not well thought and has many flaws.