Halo 4 Noob Friendly?

Halo: CE vs. Halo 2

Halo 2 is Noobified

Halo 3
Halo 3 Human Weapons Bullet Magnetism
Halo 3 Covenant Weapons Bullet Magnetism

Halo 4
Halo 4 Human Weapons Bullet Magnetism <----- Around 2:30, why DMR needs nerf.
Halo 4 Covenant Weapons Bullet Magnetism
Halo 4 Promethean Weapons Bullet Magnetism

Shameful…Thoughts?

Credit: Paul Chinn (youtube) / Robborboy (Forums)

it seems that way… still believe CE was the most skillful, espesially with the sniper.

Does he hit because of bullet magnetism or because of spread in the H3 video?

FFA Regicide is total noob.

I went 30 and 12 but 2nd went 15 and 18 - the score was 305 to 280. I almost lost. Total noob

^^^WTF does that mean?

> it seems that way… still believe CE was the most skillful, espesially with the sniper.

Definitely

> FFA Regicide is total noob.
>
> I went 30 and 12 but 2nd went 15 and 18 - the score was 305 to 280. I almost lost. Total noob

^What is this…I don’t even…

No losers. Everyone is a winner. Everyone gets a “fair” chance at winning because of random dice rolls everywhere.

Now you too can feel good about yourself like you actually accomplished something!

Bullet Magnetism in halo 3 does seem fairly extreme, but it seems fine in Halo 2 in my opinion.

> No losers. Everyone is a winner. Everyone gets a “fair” chance at winning because of random dice rolls everywhere.
>
> Now you too can feel good about yourself like you actually accomplished something!
>
> Bullet Magnetism in halo 3 does seem fairly extreme, but it seems fine in Halo 2 in my opinion.

Yeh, apparently the game industry takes accessibility by watering gameplay down

> Does he hit because of bullet magnetism or because of spread in the H3 video?

Magnetism

I appreciate you linking my videos. I plan on doing recordings of Halo CE next starting tomorrow. Then Halo 2, followed by Reach.

> I appreciate you linking my videos. I plan on doing recordings of Halo CE next starting tomorrow. Then Halo 2, followed by Reach.

No problem, Idk who to credit in the forums, PM me the links when you are done yeh?

> > I appreciate you linking my videos. I plan on doing recordings of Halo CE next starting tomorrow. Then Halo 2, followed by Reach.
>
> No problem, Idk who to credit in the forums, PM me the links when you are done yeh?

Will do. Send me a PM so I can remember because I am pretty scatterbrained when it comes to such things.

As far as Halo 3 goes, what I observed:

Overall Halo 3 has less magnetism. But on the weapons that have about the same magnetism such as the carbine, even with magnetism in effect, a shot is no guaranteed.

Sniper rifles showed no recognizable magnetism in Halo 3. A headshot was only guaranteed if the reticle was completely on the head.

The plasma pistol stands out as having greater magnetism. This works in Halo 3, however, as it was not a spawn weapon.

> > > I appreciate you linking my videos. I plan on doing recordings of Halo CE next starting tomorrow. Then Halo 2, followed by Reach.
> >
> > No problem, Idk who to credit in the forums, PM me the links when you are done yeh?
>
> Will do. Send me a PM so I can remember because I am pretty scatterbrained when it comes to such things.
>
>
> As far as Halo 3 goes, what I observed:
>
> Overall Halo 3 has less magnetism. But on the weapons that have about the same magnetism such as the carbine, even with magnetism in effect, a shot is no guaranteed.
>
> Sniper rifles showed no recognizable magnetism in Halo 3. A headshot was only guaranteed if the reticle was completely on the head.
>
> The plasma pistol stands out as having greater magnetism. This works in Halo 3, however, as it was not a spawn weapon.

Would you say it had the least amount of magnetism, not counting Halo: CE(no xbox live then)?

> > > > I appreciate you linking my videos. I plan on doing recordings of Halo CE next starting tomorrow. Then Halo 2, followed by Reach.
> > >
> > > No problem, Idk who to credit in the forums, PM me the links when you are done yeh?
> >
> > Will do. Send me a PM so I can remember because I am pretty scatterbrained when it comes to such things.
> >
> >
> > As far as Halo 3 goes, what I observed:
> >
> > Overall Halo 3 has less magnetism. But on the weapons that have about the same magnetism such as the carbine, even with magnetism in effect, a shot is no guaranteed.
> >
> > Sniper rifles showed no recognizable magnetism in Halo 3. A headshot was only guaranteed if the reticle was completely on the head.
> >
> > The plasma pistol stands out as having greater magnetism. This works in Halo 3, however, as it was not a spawn weapon.
>
> Would you say it had the least amount of magnetism, not counting Halo: CE(no xbox live then)?

Yes, barring Halo CE, Halo 3 had least magnetism. Especially with spread on weapons like the Battle Rifle and Assault Rifle on 3.

That vid really does explain why the DMR needs a serious nerf. lol you can cross-map somebody and not even aim at them.