Halo 4 - No Team Doubles are you serious 343i

343i I hope you are reading -

Where is team doubles? It is a sin to not have this included in the game. You obviously have not done your research.

Ranks - People enjoyed the recruit to general ranks 1-50! Where are these? You obviously have not done your research again.

It looks like you just took Halo Reach, put a new campaign on it & changed the settings whilst removing some options & introducing some garbage rotating playlist.

Really frustrated, doubt you will notice. I have played every Halo & doubt I will play the next.

Massive Fail!

Team doubles? Which maps? It would be TEAM Doubles on Haven, Complex, Relay, and Adrift?

It be boring and drawn out unless they fixed the spawns.

Such a popular gametype it should have come with eligible maps

BSAngel, the community manager:

> we will be featuring it in the coming weeks.

They know the maps are too big, that’s why it isn’t here yet. Maybe down the track when they add forged maps and smaller DLC maps into the mix, they will add dubs, but for now, there may only be 3 or 4 suitable maps…

> Team doubles? Which maps? It would be TEAM Doubles on Haven, Complex, Relay, and Adrift?
>
> It be boring and drawn out unless they fixed the spawns.

Lol why would you even say Complex? Solace would be much better than Complex for doubles. Also you seem to have forgot Abandon, probably one of the better maps that would work for doubles.

So for the maps already in the game. I think Haven, Relay, Abandon, Adrift, and Solace would work for doubles. If some seem too big you could forge to block off some areas. Example block off all the doors on Adrift so you only play in the interior. Heres a video of Abandon that blocked off some of the map.

If you played doubles in Reach then you know 90% of the maps were forge maps. With the occasional Countdown or Ivory Tower remake, So use some out of the box maps, and maybe block off a few areas if they are too big. Use some of the best community forge maps for remakes of guardian, lockout, pit, and some new ones, etc… then the doubles community will be happy.

Doubles would be so easy to incorporate into halo 4. There may be only a few playable doubles maps, but its the same way with every playlist. Like look at big team and team slayer, theres only five maps for team slayer, and four for big team.

343 did a better job then bungie, however why ruin that by not putting in all the normal playlists like team snipers, team doubles, and MLG .etc Also 343 decided to make crappy asymmetrical maps instead of symmetrical maps like the pit. Bring back the 1-50 ranking system. Everyone should sign a partition or something to make 343 move there -Yoink-'s instead of playing crappy maps and being just completely unhappy with the game. I doubt they will read this but they are making a lot of people unhappy and still they dont do anything about it.

> 343 did a better job then bungie, however why ruin that by not putting in all the normal playlists like team snipers, team doubles, and MLG .etc Also 343 decided to make crappy asymmetrical maps instead of symmetrical maps like the pit. Bring back the 1-50 ranking system. Everyone should sign a partition or something to make 343 move there -Yoink!-'s instead of playing crappy maps and being just completely unhappy with the game. I doubt they will read this but they are making a lot of people unhappy and still they dont do anything about it.

I think you mean petition, and yeah we want Team Doubles, Snipers and ranked back. Stop listening only to casuals 343. You should listen to all Halo fans.

> I think you mean petition, and yeah we want Team Doubles, Snipers and ranked back. Stop listening only to <mark>casuals</mark> 343. You should listen to all Halo fans.

and on top of that we should stop ridiculing each other

> > I think you mean petition, and yeah we want Team Doubles, Snipers and ranked back. Stop listening only to <mark>casuals</mark> 343. You should listen to all Halo fans.
>
> and on top of that we should stop ridiculing each other

I don’t mean casual as an insult.

> > > I think you mean petition, and yeah we want Team Doubles, Snipers and ranked back. Stop listening only to <mark>casuals</mark> 343. You should listen to all Halo fans.
> >
> > and on top of that we should stop ridiculing each other
>
> I don’t mean casual as an insult.

it was not towards you just anyone who is ridiculing casuals or hardcores

They should allow submissions for maps for the upcoming Team Doubles.

I’m sure people would enjoy that and I for one liked the Team Double custom maps on Reach.