Halo 4 No mark VI!!!!!!! I've solo'd this.

Any reason why I havent got this armour.

Did you go through it on Legendary by yourself? cause I did and I got it.

Some people haven’t gotten it either, its probably a glitch or an issue that needs to be addressed.

I have also completed it on legendary. 8/8 missions done and all achievements associated with a legendary playthough. Mission 3 does not appear to be completed on my commendation progress for the Legendary award. Despite completing the mission multiple times on legendary, I still have not been given Mark VI helmet and the Legendary Visor.

> Did you go through it on Legendary by yourself? cause I did and I got it.

I ahve also done it on legendary solo and haven’t’ received it. It says Im missing 3% of requiem??

Same problem here, shows that I’ve completed campaign on solo Legendary, got all achievements, but no Mark VI.

Check your commendation area.

I’ve done the first 3 mission on legendary but it says I haven’t done the 2nd on, It may have skipped it when there was all that server issue a few days ago.

Yeah… I just now finished it and realized that it says I don’t have the first three commendations. I often have to play offline because of a bad connection, so I guess 343 decided that offline players shouldn’t have the armor?

i have the same issue… The commendation i’m missing is mission 7