HALO 4 NEWS TOMORROW?

Tomorrow we’re getting some new halo 4 information tomorrow, what do you think it is? In my opinion I think its the release date and some more info on multiplayer… BS angel said not to long ago that the release date would be announced soon… What does everyone else think?

OMFG WTF GIV ME DA RELEASE DATE AND SOME CAMPAIGN INFO 2MORROW 343i

It might be on Wednesday considering that is when the xbox magazine is coming out.

Damn I just spilled water all over myself.

I expect there to be more news on multiplayer.

Why would we get it tomorrow? Wednesday, maybe, because that’s when the bulletin is…

> Why would we get it tomorrow? Wednesday, maybe, because that’s when the bulletin is…

Don’t agree with me if you want but i have a gut feeling tomorrow is the day we get a new trailer and release date… I could be wrong but i just get that feeling its the day…

> > Why would we get it tomorrow? Wednesday, maybe, because that’s when the bulletin is…
>
> Don’t agree with me if you want but i have a gut feeling tomorrow is the day we get a new trailer and release date… I could be wrong but i just get that feeling its the day…

Well BS said that they’re posting the bulletin tomorrow and the reason has something to do with the fact that there’s gonna be some new Halo 4 news on Conan tomorrow, also Frankie said it isn’t gonna be a trailer.

(Gasps for air)
Yes! I hope you are right about the bulletin. You wouldn’t happen to have a link, would ya?

> > > Why would we get it tomorrow? Wednesday, maybe, because that’s when the bulletin is…
> >
> > Don’t agree with me if you want but i have a gut feeling tomorrow is the day we get a new trailer and release date… I could be wrong but i just get that feeling its the day…
>
> Well BS said that they’re posting the bulletin tomorrow and the reason has something to do with the fact that there’s gonna be some new Halo 4 news on Conan tomorrow, also Frankie said it isn’t gonna be a trailer.

I think its the release date and some gameplay

They are releasing news tomorrow.

I bet we’ll have even MORE news on wednesday as well.

> (Gasps for air)
> Yes! I hope you are right about the bulletin. You wouldn’t happen to have a link, would ya?

Right there.

Huge news is on the risen…

This is a dawn of new info the age of release cant wait
i heard the there will be destructible environments!!!