Halo 4 New Maps - Images

Basically I’ve uploaded some images of those three new mysterious maps in the Halo 4 Wrap-Up video, after I watched it in 720P and took some full-screen PrintScreens.

Mysterious Map 1
Mysterious Map 2
Mysterious Map 3

If you ask me, Map #2 looks a hell of a lot like the original Blood Gulch apart from the base…

#1 looks cool. Mysterious.

#2 Looks like a Blood Gulch/Canyon map… interesting. It was in the Spartan Ops section of the video so maybe its for that?

#3 Perhaps its a sniper, stealth mission in campaign or Spartan Ops. They’re usually at night.

I can’t wait to see these for myself in-game!

Man, those environments look so epic. That desert setting looks fantastic!

these new maps and that whole video was the bees knees and everthing inbetween

but did anyone notice that “stay calm play halo” shirt i gots ta get me one of them

Looking at those, I feel like they are from the campaign and not MP maps. I could be wrong though.

> Looking at those, I feel like they are from the campaign and not MP maps. I could be wrong though.

Agreed. Campaign or Spartan Ops.

Darn, pretty tight. Thanks for the info. I think so far seeing tgese maps 343 has sealed th deal. Those maps are pretty sick looking . Even if some of those maps aren’t for mm, I’m looking forward to what the mm maps will look like.

Spartan ops, not competitive MP maps.

> > Looking at those, I feel like they are from the campaign and not MP maps. I could be wrong though.
>
> Agreed. Campaign or Spartan Ops.

Even though that’s the logical assumption, you can’t assume that those maps aren’t for multiplayer.

Except they’re Campaign/Spartan Ops playspaces.

We’ve seen Chief many times in the area of #2.

#1 looks like the interior to a Forerunner ship, possibly a Cryptum.

They definitely are Spartan OPs. Tweet from David Ellis.

> If you look closely, you might see some new Spartan Ops locations in this E3 multiplayer wrap up video.

JESSICA, WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT DOING JAZZ HANDS.

2 and 3 look great! I already know where I’m going to get killed the most. Here…here…and there. Yup.

The first pic looks like a very promising map, if it is one. It looks like an instant classic; I can tell by its vibe coming off from the colors and lighting. I really like the first pic’s theme.

The other 2 do not resemble anything of a map. The 2nd pic looks to be a campaign or Spartan Ops clip of the area. The 3rd looks to be from the campaign.

> JESSICA, WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT DOING JAZZ HANDS.

Did somebody say screenshot?

Jazzy

EDIT: I sense more memes incoming.

They’re probably Spartan Ops missions, not MM/WG maps.

They’re all most likely Spartan Ops missions.

The third one looks similar to the mission ‘Nightfall’ from Halo Reach.