Halo 4 needz moar dinosaurs

This is one thing I was sad about when I first saw Halo 4. The lack of dinosaurs. And after many nights of crying myself to sleep, I decided to take action, and post here. 343i dinosaurs do nothing but benefit gameplay

Here’s a picture I whipped up, showing us, what Halo could be with dinosaurs

And maybe, the ancient evil… is actually… a DINOSAUR! Oh my, my heart is beating faster every time I think about it!

Thoughts?

(To the mods, this thread is just a joke, but if lock if violating any rules)

> This is one thing I was sad about when I first saw Halo 4. The lack of dinosaurs. And after many nights of crying myself to sleep, I decided to take action, and post here. 343i dinosaurs do nothing but benefit gameplay
>
> Here’s a picture I whipped up, showing us, what Halo could be with dinosaurs
>
> And maybe, the ancient evil… is actually… a DINOSAUR! Oh my, my heart is beating faster every time I think about it!
>
> Thoughts?
>
> (To the mods, this thread is just a joke, but if lock if violating any rules)

Wow, that picture was very well done! I almost thought it was real. :open_mouth:

Your theory makes a lot of sense! The dinosaurs were ancient, so that would work! 343 needs to hire you right now.

> > This is one thing I was sad about when I first saw Halo 4. The lack of dinosaurs. And after many nights of crying myself to sleep, I decided to take action, and post here. 343i dinosaurs do nothing but benefit gameplay
> >
> > Here’s a picture I whipped up, showing us, what Halo could be with dinosaurs
> >
> > And maybe, the ancient evil… is actually… a DINOSAUR! Oh my, my heart is beating faster every time I think about it!
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> > (To the mods, this thread is just a joke, but if lock if violating any rules)
>
> Wow, that picture was very well done! I almost thought it was real. :open_mouth:
>
> Your theory makes a lot of sense! The dinosaurs were ancient, so that would work! 343 needs to hire you right now.

Yes! All of the Halo’s were built by dinosaurs! And they even walked on our planet in the ancient days!!!1!!!

Elites and jackals are our dinosaurs.

Get that man a pen, some paper and send him to the story board at 343i’s HQ pronto!

Edit: also, how funny would it be if this was locked for leaked content :smiley:

> Elites and jackals are our dinosaurs.

OH MY!

Elites and Jackals were actually serving for the higher up Dinosaurs! The really big ones (like in my picture) It all makes sense now!

> Get that man a pen, some paper and send him to the story board at 343i’s HQ pronto!
>
> Edit: also, how funny would it be if this was locked for leaked content :smiley:

I’m just waiting for that moment, honestly!

lol. Nice topic. But aren’t you happy that every covies now look like dino’?

> lol. Nice topic. But aren’t you happy that every covies now look like dino’?

IT DOESN’T FILL THE VOID!

> > lol. Nice topic. But aren’t you happy that every covies now look like dino’?
>
> IT DOESN’T FILL THE VOID!

Exactly. We need real dinosaurs, not some extra-terrestrial wannabes!

> > > lol. Nice topic. But aren’t you happy that every covies now look like dino’?
> >
> > IT DOESN’T FILL THE VOID!
>
> Exactly. We need real dinosaurs, not some extra-terrestrial wannabes!

This guy… this guy right here, knows what he’s talking about!

We have Elites, Jackals and Grunts. They all look like dinosaur monsters, even though I always used to think they were different species. From different planets. Oh well nevermind.

> This is one thing I was sad about when I first saw Halo 4. The lack of dinosaurs. And after many nights of crying myself to sleep, I decided to take action, and post here. 343i dinosaurs do nothing but benefit gameplay
>
> Here’s a picture I whipped up, showing us, what Halo could be with dinosaurs
>
> And maybe, the ancient evil… is actually… a DINOSAUR! Oh my, my heart is beating faster every time I think about it!
>
> Thoughts?
>
> (To the mods, this thread is just a joke, but if lock if violating any rules)

LOL that dino looks like plastic but, it is nice anyways tho even the rifle looks more realistic :I

> We have Elites, Jackals and Grunts. They all look like dinosaur monsters, even though I always used to think they were different species. From different planets. Oh well nevermind.

See above post please :smiley:

I completely concur Robert. We need more dino’s… period.

> I completely concur Robert. We need more dino’s… period.

What is this madness!?

We also need a army of space monkeys and suicide skunks along with dinosaurs.

> > I completely concur Robert. We need more dino’s… period.
>
> What is this madness!?

educate yourself

> > > I completely concur Robert. We need more dino’s… period.
> >
> > What is this madness!?
>
> educate yourself

I’m sorry, I misread your first post :frowning:

And yes we need moar dinosaurs

> We also need a army of space monkeys and suicide skunks along with dinosaurs.

Nah, monkey’s are unreliable