Halo 4 needs Title update and map remakes

-Sprint Option for all Game Types

-Tweak down ordinance

-Theatre Campaign

-UNSC Falcon in Forge

-Death medals to come back,throw new ones away

-Tweak down Boltshot

-2 DLC Map Packs Remakes 1)Guardian,Narrows,The Pit, 2)Sand trap,Foundry,Sand Box and I want these maps to be in a classic playlist only and also i want these maps to be free downloadable

-Infection,Race,Juggernaut

-CSR to be in game

-more armours to return from halo 3 and Reach

This will make a lot of people to play halo 4

Well those are quite the demands, aren’t they. Here are the problems with these
-as it has been repeated many, many times by many, many users, new armour and vehicles cannot be added to the game without a massive update to all the multiplayer + spartan ops maps, due to engine limitations, not everyone has the Internet speed + download allowances + hard drive space to do this,
-whats wrong with the existing medals?
-CSR cant be added into the game, due to engine limitations
-Thats a lot of maps to remake, and I’m guessing you want exact remakes of these, so that could take quite a bit of time and money, so they probably wouldn’t make these free. Was the Anniversary map pack free?
-Sprint disabling is a hidden option that they won’t allow us to use, so dont get your hopes up, and besides, have you ever tried running across Haemorrhage without sprint? That’s what it would be like without sprint
-Boltshot is fine the way it is now, if you get killed by it, its your fault for getting that close
-Campaign theatre im not entirely sure on, but its probably due to the way the levels are designed. It’s all linear and there’s lots of rooms which load and deload sections when you go inside. Imagine the havoc that would cause in pancam
-ordinance is an integral part of matchmaking now. And besides, how often do you get something more powerful than a SAW, because seriously, that and the Needler are all i ever get

I don’t think they would be able to do this much, especially since some of them are involving the engine and UI, which they don’t plan on touching anymore.

-Improved Custom Game options would be beautiful. We’ll see what they can do about them, its certainly high demand.

-If they believe Ordnance needs balancing they will tweak it.

-Confirmed it won’t be happening. :confused:

• That’d be cool, however it may only be able to work on which ever map it comes with. You’d basically have to download all the maps again with the update for the Falcon to appear on maps like Ravine and such. I think thats how it works.

-They can’t throw away the new medals. The whole ordnance system is based off of them, many announcement voices, and then commendations are associated with them. Perhaps new medals, but you can’t take out the old ones without messing up a bunch of current processes.

-Depends on how much you tweak it.

-IMO, the only thing bringing back classic small maps would do, is ruin the flow and feel of those classic maps with a playstyle they weren’t designed for. Perhaps new maps inspired by them, but remakes would be awkward and lose classicness the more you adjust them. Big maps would work, however. That’d be cool.

-Custom Games ^

-I believe the CSR in-game requires UI work, which they aren’t planning to do.

-DLC Armor would be interesting.

> Well those are quite the demands, aren’t they. Here are the problems with these
> -as it has been repeated many, many times by many, many users, new armour and vehicles cannot be added to the game without a massive update to all the multiplayer + spartan ops maps, due to engine limitations, not everyone has the Internet speed + download allowances + hard drive space to do this,
> -whats wrong with the existing medals?
> -CSR cant be added into the game, due to engine limitations
> -Thats a lot of maps to remake, and I’m guessing you want exact remakes of these, so that could take quite a bit of time and money, so they probably wouldn’t make these free. Was the Anniversary map pack free?
> -Sprint disabling is a hidden option that they won’t allow us to use, so dont get your hopes up, and besides, have you ever tried running across Haemorrhage without sprint? That’s what it would be like without sprint
> -Boltshot is fine the way it is now, if you get killed by it, its your fault for getting that close
> -Campaign theatre im not entirely sure on, but its probably due to the way the levels are designed. It’s all linear and there’s lots of rooms which load and deload sections when you go inside. Imagine the havoc that would cause in pancam
> -ordinance is an integral part of matchmaking now. And besides, how often do you get something more powerful than a SAW, because seriously, that and the Needler are all i ever get

How often do you win a battle against the saw ? lol

Just use forge to remake those maps.

> How often do you win a battle against the saw ? lol

That’s actually not very hard to do as long as you don’t charge straight at the enemy :wink:

Why do you suggest 2 different “classic” map packs when all 6 of the maps are exclusively from Halo 3? And two of those maps being designed purely for Forge.

> Well those are quite the demands, aren’t they. Here are the problems with these
> -as it has been repeated many, many times by many, many users, new armour and vehicles cannot be added to the game without a massive update to all the multiplayer + spartan ops maps, due to engine limitations, not everyone has the Internet speed + download allowances + hard drive space to do this,
>
> -Sprint disabling is a hidden option that they won’t allow us to use, so dont get your hopes up, and besides, have you ever tried running across Haemorrhage without sprint? That’s what it would be like without sprint
>
> -Boltshot is fine the way it is now, if you get killed by it, its your fault for getting that close

1. I’m pretty sure vehicle tags are tied to the map files, that’s why Halo 3 had the Elephant on Sandtrap only and didn’t need its tags everywhere else. If they added a new map with new vehicles it could work fine.

2. It takes around 35 to 37 seconds in Halo 2 to walk from base to base. Halo Reach movement speed and jump height were horribly slow to begin with.

3. It’s a one shot kill weapon that you spawn with, that will NEVER be balanced.

• Faithful and accurate remakes of

Lockout
Ascension
Burial Mounds
Foundation
Turf
Relic
Terminal

Why is everyone suggesting Lockout? It’s in matchmaking already. It’s called Shutout.

Well those are quite the demands, aren’t they. Here are the problems with these
-as it has been repeated many, many times by many, many users, new armour and vehicles cannot be added to the game without a massive update to all the multiplayer + spartan ops maps, due to engine limitations, not everyone has the Internet speed + download allowances + hard drive space to do this,

Some people can’t have the map packs either, due to HD space restrictions - it doesn’t mean EVERYONE has to be able to download it (but I don’t really care about armor options).

-whats wrong with the existing medals?

First, why is there a “kill” medal? And why were the sword spree, hammer spree, shotgun spree, sniper spree, etc. medals removed?

-CSR cant be added into the game, due to engine limitations

Someone PLEASE explain this - the UI needs a makeover anyway, this is but one part of what could be added.

-Thats a lot of maps to remake, and I’m guessing you want exact remakes of these, so that could take quite a bit of time and money, so they probably wouldn’t make these free. Was the Anniversary map pack free?
-Sprint disabling is a hidden option that they won’t allow us to use, so dont get your hopes up, and besides, have you ever tried running across Haemorrhage without sprint? That’s what it would be like without sprint

WHY won’t they allow custom games to have access to toggle sprint on/off?

It sounds like OP wants Halo 3. That game has already been released. I’d rather have something new then re-buy the same thing and play the same old experiences.

> It sounds like OP wants Halo 3. That game has already been released. I’d rather have something new then re-buy the same thing and play the same old experiences.

Then buy a new game. Excuse those players that expect consistent performance from a series of games. How many series completely change how the entire game functions between titles? Because I’m sure I can give at least two examples of series that don’t for every one of your examples.

I don’t know if sitristalh replied to me because I have his posts blocked.

How long does 343 have to meet your demands before you start taking out hostages? And you forgot one thing, the helicopter to make your daring escape!

> I don’t know if sitristalh replied to me because I have his posts blocked.

He did.

> > I don’t know if sitristalh replied to me because I have his posts blocked.
>
> He did.

Oh ok thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: glad I missed that.

> > > I don’t know if sitristalh replied to me because I have his posts blocked.
> >
> > He did.
>
> Oh ok thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: glad I missed that.

Well, he basically called you out and told you that for every series that completely changes how it plays he can give you two that don’t. I wouldn’t be so happy about ignoring people with valid claims.

> > > > I don’t know if sitristalh replied to me because I have his posts blocked.
> > >
> > > He did.
> >
> > Oh ok thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: glad I missed that.
>
> Well, he basically called you out and told you that for every series that completely changes how it plays he can give you two that don’t. I wouldn’t be so happy about ignoring people with valid claims.

Thanks for letting me know that. Add me to your buddy list so we can continue this discussion in PMs if you want.

> WHY won’t they allow custom games to have access to toggle sprint on/off?

I am wondering this as well. Before they have said that building an option to disable sprint would simply take “too much time” or be very difficult, as the game was built to include it in the entire game.

What’s funny is that they can just disable sprint for you when you’re playing as a Flood…