Halo 4 Needs Offline Love.

Halo 4 basically needs some kind of Survival Mode to keep offline fans busy, long after the campaign gets old. Spartan Ops sounds fun in all, but what happens when these “episodes” stop coming and how will offline fans download them? What’s going to keep us coming back after 2 years?

Halo 4 needs a mode that lets us fight AIs all day long if we can survive that long. Bots in customs or something like firefight can fill this void. Not everyone lives in areas with internet service. So what kind of love can the offline fan base get with Halo 4?

PS: I’m writing this more for my cousins that live out in bumFegypt.

agreed although i have online i agree that the game developpers in general must give more to the offline players jsut as much as the online p[layers

You seriously suggesting that someone can’t afford internet? I can’t even remember the last time i played anything offline.

It defiantly does but i think campaign it looking really good if that counts. My live just expired actually im not sure if i should renew it now or wait till halo 4 comes out.

> It defiantly does but i think campaign it looking really good if that counts. My live just expired actually im not sure if i should renew it now or wait till halo 4 comes out.

renew if u like reach otherwise u might wanna wait

> You seriously suggesting that someone can’t afford internet? I can’t even remember the last time i played anything offline.

Not everyone is as privileged as you. There are times when we can’t afford it, so it would be nice to have something for offline to do other than campaign again.

> > You seriously suggesting that someone can’t afford internet? I can’t even remember the last time i played anything offline.
>
> Not everyone is as privileged as you. There are times when we can’t afford it, so it would be nice to have something for offline to do other than campaign again.

There are also people who are stuck with satilite internet that can’t play online, or the local internet service doesn’t go to their house

I’m thinking Spartan Ops may actually be disk locked content.

You may be in luck.

Bots for offline custom games would be cool, especially so I could play forge maps without having to have live and find a group of people willing to play.