Halo 4 needs more Flood

I think the flood need to take a big part in halo 4. I think it would be a good idea to bring over several of the flood forms from Halo Wars, because theres just not enough variety in them right now. Along with that more sentinels. Something like the huge one from Halo 2.

They need to be scarier with there high pitch screams and faces. Hopefully the human combat forms look more like humans so when you see there faces you get creeped out more. And for gameplay the combat forms need to be more resistant to melee and over all more strong and faster and to counter that they would come in smaller numbers. Hopefully it’s not all gray forrunner enviroments because there more scary in human enviroments were your fighting your own people that are infected. Just look at flood gate. That was one of my favorite levels in halo 3 and when humans get infected make them scream more.

no flood in halo 4.

> no flood in halo 4.

This.

> They need to be scarier with there high pitch screams and faces. Hopefully the human combat forms look more like humans so when you see there faces you get creeped out more. And for gameplay the combat forms need to be more resistant to melee and over all more strong and faster and to counter that they would come in smaller numbers. Hopefully it’s not all gray forrunner enviroments because there more scary in human enviroments were your fighting your own people that are infected. Just look at flood gate. That was one of my favorite levels in halo 3 and when humans get infected make them scream more.

THIS!!! I loved playing halo 2 on legendary and hearing a RRRREEEEEEAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW and then getting smacking in the face!

It broght excitement and was an awsome change to the sitback, predictable covenant.

I think it would be pretty hard not to add flood in the next three considering where they will take place. The flood need to be much scarier like Dead Space scary.

> I think it would be pretty hard not to add flood in the next three considering where they will take place. The flood need to be much scarier like Dead Space scary.

I would love this

> no flood in halo 4.

no.

> > no flood in halo 4.
>
> no.

Thank you.

flood need to be able to catch you easily, as in they sprint like halo 2, they need to scream like halo 2, be bash resistant like halo 1, infect things before your eyes like halo 3, and they need to scare the balls of you.

> > I think it would be pretty hard not to add flood in the next three considering where they will take place. The flood need to be much scarier like Dead Space scary.
>
> I would love this

Yeah like, the flood are kinda creepy I guess. Less so in Halo 3 in my opinion. But I know Dead Space scares the -Yoink- out of me. I mean I scream like a baby when I play that. We need some of those moments when its really quiet, you feel safe and secure, and all of the sudden some horrible space zombie breaks out of the wall and eats your guts. Some scarier music would also be nice. But we need greater variation like huge boss ‘tank’ like forms, flying, I even think a large scaled boss form would be amazing.

> flood need to be able to catch you easily, as in they sprint like halo 2, they need to scream like halo 2, be bash resistant like halo 1, infect things before your eyes like halo 3, and they need to scare the balls of you.

All great points. A combination off all of that would be a freaking awesome experience. There needs to be more pop out moments.

Edit: They also need to get back up after you shoot them down like in Halo 1

If the Flood return as a main enemy, I am done with this series forever. If you like zombies that look like poo, go play L4D or go hunting in a sewer.

If you want it to be like Dead Space, go play Dead Space.

> If the Flood return as a main enemy, I am done with this series forever. If you like zombies that look like poo, go play L4D or go hunting in a sewer.
>
> If you want it to be like Dead Space, go play Dead Space.

I really don’t like responses like this. I want to play Halo because I love Halo. I just want an enhanced experience. Also I’m not really saying they need to be a main enemy but they need to be greatly improved and play a part in Halo4. I mean the last two games didn’t have flood so I think you will be fine. Let the others who like to fight them get a chance.

I don’t care if Flood is in Halo 4. I just don’t want it or Sentinels to be the main enemy. And Im content with the amount of current Flood. I don’t want to be wading through a sea of Flood, shotgun wildly going low on ammo, Flood peices flying everywhere. The Halo 3 level Cortana was as much Flood as I want. But it being a huge Flood hive was a nice touch.

Yes. More Flood, I prefer fighting the Flood over the Covenant.

> I don’t care if Flood is in Halo 4. I just don’t want it or Sentinels to be the main enemy. And Im content with the amount of current Flood. I don’t want to be wading through a sea of Flood, shotgun wildly going low on ammo, Flood peices flying everywhere. The Halo 3 level Cortana was as much Flood as I want. But it being a huge Flood hive was a nice touch.

Different forms of sentinels may play a larger role in Halo 4 I think. Basing that statement off of the ending of the Halo 4 concept art trailer.

> If the Flood return as a main enemy, I am done with this series forever. If you like zombies that look like poo, go play L4D or go hunting in a sewer.
>
> If you want it to be like Dead Space, go play Dead Space.

Get over it kid.

Halo has never been about NOT fighting “zombies”. They were introduced in Halo CE and served as a great side story to Halo.
You should be the one leaving Halo, the Flood existed ever since CE and have a dominant role in the Halo Universe, it’s not your Halo.

> Yes. More Flood, I prefer fighting the Flood over the Covenant.

your preference is irrelevant as there is a new enemy in halo 4, no covenant, and there isn’t a good chance of seeing the flood again.

> Yes. More Flood, I prefer fighting the Flood over the Covenant.

I personally wouldn’t go as far as that, because the Covenant are probably my favorite part of Halo. But Halo 4 does need more.