Halo 4 needs more advertising.

343, If you want to outsell CoD, you need epic advertisements. More epic than the Halo 3 ads. More advertisements in better places.

LETS SEE SOME ADS

Halo will sell, no matter what. There is no need to try and compete with CoD.

I am sure will see PLENTY of ads for Halo 4. They have to pace themselves though. It’s still about a year away.

> 343, If you want to outsell CoD, you need epic advertisements. More epic than the Halo 3 ads. More advertisements in better places.
>
> LETS SEE SOME ADS

^Implying any game franchise could outsell COD. lol

On a more serious note, when the time comes, Microsoft will spare no expense during the Halo 4 advertising campaign. However, it’s a little early to start that. Halo 4 still has about a year before it’s release. Minor advertising won’t start for several months, and the main marketing campaign won’t begin until, likely, summer next year, at the earliest.

Each Halo game has seen a significant rise in the price tag of their respective advertising campaigns. Likely, the same will go for Halo 4.

Now that you mention it, It’s funny that I have never seen a Halo ad outside of internet in my entire life.

Isn’t it a bit early to be worrying about Halo 4 adds?

I thought you would be more concirned about the Halo HD adds?

> outsell CoD

Is that even possible?

Halo 3’s Advertisement was amazing I remember seeing it appear in BBC news and for it to get on BBC news is pretty big in England so Halo 3’s Advertisement was most definitely amazing I saw it everywhere before it came out and not late on MTV when the target audience isn’t even watching anymore cough cough (Halo Reach) … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> Isn’t it a bit early to be worrying about Halo 4 adds?
>
> I thought you would be more concirned about the Halo CEA adds?

I agree with this, Halo 4 isn’t even set to release until late next year, and they don’t start running TV adds until a few months from the release date. I much rather be seeing Halo CEA adds than Halo 4 adds at this point, I’ve yet to see a Halo CEA add and it’s going to be released next month.

Halo 3’s marketing campaign was amazing and will never be topped by another game. That’s my contribution to this thread.

> Now that you mention it, It’s funny that I have never seen a Halo ad outside of internet in my entire life.

Way too early for adds lol.

My favorite part of the Halo 3 ad campaign was Game Fuel. Even got my then-wife addicted to the stuff.

> Now that you mention it, It’s funny that I have never seen a Halo ad outside of internet in my entire life.

There was a Reach ad that played everyday at my school. Never got old…

Not to compete with Cod but I agree, when ever there is a Halo add it is always really cool and epic.

When has any product in any market advertised its self more than year before launch? Pretty pointless if you ask me.

1. Halo 4 is a year away. We probably wont see a single new trailer until E3. Proper advertising wont start until the game is much, much closer to launch.

2. Halo will not outsell CoD. CoD is a hugely successful, multiplatform game. Halo is an Xbox exclusive.

> 1. Halo 4 is a year away. We probably wont see a single new trailer until E3. Proper advertising wont start until the game is much, much closer to launch.
>
> 2. Halo will not outsell CoD. CoD is a hugely successful, multiplatform game. Halo is an Xbox exclusive.

Naive as it may seem, Halo could outsell CoD. In theory.