Halo 4 needs invasion to be 12vs12

lets face it, Invasion was a let down in reach and why? because it was 6vs6. remember how much hype was developing when we first heard of invasion because fans were thinking of large scale battles between Spartans and Elites and it sounded epic right? but however it was blue vs red elites and spartans and that was so lame, if BF3 and bad company 3 can have destructible environments and 24 player matches on xbox then why cant halo?

that will only be possible with dedicated servers,and even if we get dedicated servers 12v12 would be a grenade fest

invasion was always on big team maps anyways and big team maps are wide open spaces, so you dont get killed by grenades that much.

[deleted]

> invasion was always on big team maps anyways and big team maps are wide open spaces, so you dont get killed by grenades that much.

but how about when your capturing an objective? The second you get in there your gonna have 8+ grenades in your face

thats the same for all objective capturing game modes, but anyways all you have to do is make a the points further away from each other or make larger maps.

12 v 12… no.
8 v 8… maybe.
Better offensive phase 1 spawns… yes.
More maps… yes.
Loadouts appropriate to the maps… yes.

no 12v1=epic

> no 12v1=epic

12 against 1? that would be epic for that 1 player to actually end up winning.

> > no 12v1=epic
>
> 12 against 1? that would be epic for that 1 player to actually end up winning.

True. LOL

Anyway, I think that Halo’s general gameplay doesn’t work well with more than eight players per team. It’s going to be too much of a grenade-spam and AR-spray fest.

Two things:

1. This site lists Halo 4 as 16-players. So there’s a slight possibility 12 v 12 is out.

2. The way Halo gameplay is set up means more players might not work the way you’d expect.

> lets face it, Invasion was a let down in reach and why? because it was 6vs6. remember how much hype was developing when we first heard of invasion because fans were thinking of large scale battles between Spartans and Elites and it sounded epic right? but however it was blue vs red elites and spartans and that was so lame, if BF3 and bad company 3 can have destructible environments and 24 player matches on xbox then why cant halo?

i agree halo needs to be able to have more than 16 people in a game and think about it if u look at mag on the ps3 (and i hate the ps3 btw so what im about to say is surprise sense i hate it so much) in mah there is a playlist i guess ill call it were it has 200 something people in one game and i have never even seen lag in the game so thats amazing halo needs that kind of power cause then invasion would be epic think more then 12v12 mabye like 50v50 it would be so much fun probably fustrating but fun

12v12… There would be a LOT of lag. It would be crazy. The maps would have to be quite big as well. Also at the moment Halo 4 (apparently)only supports 16 players. I think that 8v8 is a good start. maybe in the beta if there is one they could test it. How do we know invasion is in Halo 4. O.o