Halo 4 Needs Hemorrhage Or Blood Gulch

Halo 4 Needs Hemorrhage Or Blood Gulch , Coagulation W/E you whant to call it.

And I don’t mean the forge world I mean a big blank space to build maps would be nice but this thread is not about that.

I whant Hemorrhage on Halo 4!

its My favorite map, for capture the flag ,team slayer everything is just perfect you can fly things you can drive ground vehicles you can snipe its just perfect!

Who supports?

> for capture the flag ,team slayer everything is just perfect you can fly things you can drive ground vehicles you can snipe its just perfect!

What do you know, you can do that on Valhalla/Ragnarock too.

Yeah lets have another map where people can stand on one side and just snipe with the DMR!

Not to mention the Banshee and Mantis would be completely exposed. Those camping around with the DMR would just shoot the heck out of it until it explodes.

Ragnarok is the evolved Bloodgultch. Bloodgultch wasnt good in Reach because the DMR is very deadly at long ranges, and without bloom it is a lot more accurate.

im kinda okay with there not being a “blood gulch” in this game.

i would like to see a new staple map, instead of a rehash of the same thing we’ve already seen.

> > for capture the flag ,team slayer everything is just perfect you can fly things you can drive ground vehicles you can snipe its just perfect!
>
> What do you know, you can do that on Valhalla/Ragnarock too.

I prefer the old good gluch than ragnarock.
ragnarock is the most decent map on big teams on H4 but the gluch would beat it.

I wouldn’t want it because of the DMR.

Would like to remind the OP that while Hemorrhage was a gift to the fans, Bungie did not like how the map homogenized gameplay to rifle play. In Halo 3 they solved this with a philosophy that big maps offer areas that are cut off from each other via blocked sight lines or more prominent hills. Valhalla/Ragnarok is vastly superior to Blood Gulch in every way save for nostalgia, which is an overrated feeling.

No.

Blood Gulch is, without a doubt, the most overrated Halo map.

No.

How about we get some small maps for once.

The DMR ruined it in Reach, and it will ruin it in Halo 4. If the DMR exist, maybe I’ll accept it. But no, it exists and therfore should never be in Halo 4.

Two other reasons why I don’t want it:

1. We need more small maps.
  2. Blood Gulch is really old now and I just wish it could just be let go for once.

> No.
>
> How about we get some small maps for once.

I concur. 343i should at least incorporate Relay into matchmaking to hold us over until the 2nd map pack as all three of the Crimson maps are rather large.

If we’re getting a large map, it best be Relic.

The DMR/NR ruined Blood Gulch in Reach. I’m certain the DMR/LR would do the same in Halo 4.

Hitscan without Spread just doesn’t work on maps like this, why can’t they remake Waterworks, or Containment. Either of them would be awesome even with DMRs and LRs.

First of all I don’t like what you’ve done with the voting. You gave 1 option for yes, 2 for not bothered and 3 for no meaning all the no votes are now split giving the illusion that yes is winning. Pretty shady if you ask me.

Back on topic, blood gultch is now obsolete. Its too open, there is no variation to the way the map is played and is very easy to exploit certain features of the map. Maybe it did give a load of people some good memories, and I was one of those people. But the time has changed, the game has progressed and this map is out dated. And we definitely need some smaller maps. And I mean small small maps. Haven, Adrift and maybe abandon are small enough, but there is only a handful of maps where guns like the br and carbine can shine.

We all know how remakes made by 343 turn out.

shudders

And yeah, it’s too open. If it were used in Spartan Ops, it’d probably surpass the entirety of the missions in being frustrating.

> We all know how remakes made by 343 turn out.
>
> shudders

They turn out to be the same map? What else would it turn out to be? At least it’s not a lazy forged version of the maps (looking at you Bungie in Halo Reach).

I would love to see sandtrap to be remade

> I would love to see sandtrap to be remade

And a few Elephants or its newest replacement, the Mammoth wouldn’t hurt to have in the map. Capture the Flag on Sandtrap was tons of fun.