Halo 4 needs Consistansy.

Sorry if my English is that bad. Though I know it’s good enough for you guys to understand, but if you can’t read any of this, here you go.

5 days after the realease of Halo: Reach, the game recieved September 19th: 3,043,587 players.

2 years Later, the game can only get about 400k to 600k dailey.

I don’t want this to happen to Halo 4. Niether do you. Halo 3 had kept it’s 1m players for 2 years. What I’ve seen, is that Halo: Reach lacked Consistansy. Halo 3 had alot of consistansy. We want Halo 4 to have alot of consistansy.

Unlocking:

In most Halo games you can unlock stuff such as armor. It looks like Halo 4 will be doing that as well with armor, but also weapons and other game inhancement.

Ok that’s looks good so let’s move on to the next one.

Hypnosis:

The reason many players are addicted to Call of Duty is because when you kill someone or score points, numbers are shown on the screen(Sometime words for killstreaks too). This, in a way, signals and react with part of your brain. Hence making it more addicting and fueling your drive for kills. The more your OCD and younger you are, the more this will affect you. Halo 4 needs a “plus 10” next to your crosshair when you kill someone, and other numbers when you do other things.

Ranking System:

As executed in Halo 3 and Halo 2, the “True Skill system” has been keeping players playing and addicted (From what I here). I’m not saying Halo 4 need this exact system, but something that will encourage players to keep coming back.

DLC and DLC-like features:

Well we don’t have to worry about this due to mutha’ flippin’ Spartan OPS.

Bring people together:

When you have people to play a game with you, a game almost never get’s boring.
Clan systems, browsers, and multiplayer does this. In some way, bring player together. I want my entire friends list playing Halo 4.

Now communtiny, please tell me what kept you playing games. What is a great way to add consistansy to a game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

These ideas suck.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

> These ideas suck.

Go troll someone else, jerk.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Did you just troll yourself?

Yes consistency is key to the success of this game. The longevity of the game, it’s value, replayability is important. Reach did lack more so than the other halos, without a doubt.

Lol stop talking to yourself (reminds it of me when no1 posts in effort thread)

I really don’t like the points system in COD, I really hope we get something more then just a play and gain Reach type system. In Reach whenever I seen an armour I didn’t have I’d play to get it, but since it takes to long the game got boring because it felt like it would take another month or two to get the armour I wanted. This causes frustration and disappointment. The fact that its coming back is terrifying. Please give us something ells as well.

I can understand why 343 took out the 1-50, but is I can not think of anything better then 1-50.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > These ideas suck.
>
> Go troll someone else, jerk.

I wasn’t trolling, I was just giving my opinion you dumb a.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> Sorry if my English is that bad. Though I know it’s good enough for you guys to understand, but if you can’t read any of this, here you go.
>
> 5 days after the realease of Halo: Reach, the game recieved September 19th: 3,043,587 players.
>
> 2 years Later, the game can only get about 400k to 600k dailey.
>
>
> I don’t want this to happen to Halo 4. Niether do you. Halo 3 had kept it’s 1m players for 2 years. What I’ve seen, is that Halo: Reach lacked <mark>Consistansy.</mark> Halo 3 had alot of <mark>consistansy</mark>. We want Halo 4 to have alot of <mark>consistansy</mark>.
>
> Unlocking:
>
> In most Halo games you can unlock stuff such as armor. It looks like Halo 4 will be doing that <mark>aswell</mark> with armor, but also weapons and other game <mark>inhancement.</mark>
>
> Ok that’s looks good so let’s move on to the next one.
>
>
>
>
> Hypnosis:
>
> The reason many players are addicted to Call of Duty is because when you kill someone or score points, numbers are shown on the screen(Sometime words for killstreaks too). This in a way <mark>signals and react with part of your brain</mark>. Hence making it more addicting and fueling your drive for kills. The more your OCD and younger you are, the more this will affect you. <mark>Halo 4 need a</mark> “plus 10” next to your crosshair when you kill someone, and other numbers when you do other things.
>

>
> Ranking System:
>
> As executed in Halo 3 and Halo 2, the “True Skill system” has been keeping players playing and addicted (<mark>From what I here</mark>). I’m not saying <mark>Halo 4 need</mark> this exact system, but something that will encourage players to keep coming back.
>
> DLC and DLC-like features:
>
> Well we don’t have to worry about this due to mutha’ flippin’ Spartan OPS.
>
> Bring people together:
>
> When you have people to play a game with you, a game almost never <mark>get’s</mark> boring.
> Clan systems, browsers, and multiplayer does this. In some way, <mark>bring player together</mark>. I want my entire friends list playing Halo 4.
>
>
>
> Now communtiny, please tell me what kept you playing games. What is a great way to add consistansy to a game.

You need practize grammar and splleing a bit, maybe read ovar ur post before post it.

> > Sorry if my English is that bad. Though I know it’s good enough for you guys to understand, but if you can’t read any of this, here you go.
> >
> > 5 days after the realease of Halo: Reach, the game recieved September 19th: 3,043,587 players.
> >
> > 2 years Later, the game can only get about 400k to 600k dailey.
> >
> >
> > I don’t want this to happen to Halo 4. Niether do you. Halo 3 had kept it’s 1m players for 2 years. What I’ve seen, is that Halo: Reach lacked <mark>Consistansy.</mark> Halo 3 had alot of <mark>consistansy</mark>. We want Halo 4 to have alot of <mark>consistansy</mark>.
> >
> > Unlocking:
> >
> > In most Halo games you can unlock stuff such as armor. It looks like Halo 4 will be doing that <mark>aswell</mark> with armor, but also weapons and other game <mark>inhancement.</mark>
> >
> > Ok that’s looks good so let’s move on to the next one.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hypnosis:
> >
> > The reason many players are addicted to Call of Duty is because when you kill someone or score points, numbers are shown on the screen(Sometime words for killstreaks too). This in a way <mark>signals and react with part of your brain</mark>. Hence making it more addicting and fueling your drive for kills. The more your OCD and younger you are, the more this will affect you. <mark>Halo 4 need a</mark> “plus 10” next to your crosshair when you kill someone, and other numbers when you do other things.
> >

> >
> > Ranking System:
> >
> > As executed in Halo 3 and Halo 2, the “True Skill system” has been keeping players playing and addicted (<mark>From what I here</mark>). I’m not saying <mark>Halo 4 need</mark> this exact system, but something that will encourage players to keep coming back.
> >
> > DLC and DLC-like features:
> >
> > Well we don’t have to worry about this due to mutha’ flippin’ Spartan OPS.
> >
> > Bring people together:
> >
> > When you have people to play a game with you, a game almost never <mark>get’s</mark> boring.
> > Clan systems, browsers, and multiplayer does this. In some way, <mark>bring player together</mark>. I want my entire friends list playing Halo 4.
> >
> >
> >
> > Now communtiny, please tell me what kept you playing games. What is a great way to add consistansy to a game.
>
> You need practize grammar and splleing a bit, maybe read ovar ur post before post it.

Says the one who -Yoink- up his sentence.

> You need practize grammar and splleing a bit, maybe read ovar ur post before post it.

You could take your own advice.

> Says the one who Yoink! up his sentence.

Dude why are you being a jerk to everyone. He obviously did that on purpose.

Also thanks for the tips.

EDIT: Crap quote fail. Sorry guys.

> > > Sorry if my English is that bad. Though I know it’s good enough for you guys to understand, but if you can’t read any of this, here you go.
> > >
> > > 5 days after the realease of Halo: Reach, the game recieved September 19th: 3,043,587 players.
> > >
> > > 2 years Later, the game can only get about 400k to 600k dailey.
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t want this to happen to Halo 4. Niether do you. Halo 3 had kept it’s 1m players for 2 years. What I’ve seen, is that Halo: Reach lacked <mark>Consistansy.</mark> Halo 3 had alot of <mark>consistansy</mark>. We want Halo 4 to have alot of <mark>consistansy</mark>.
> > >
> > > Unlocking:
> > >
> > > In most Halo games you can unlock stuff such as armor. It looks like Halo 4 will be doing that <mark>aswell</mark> with armor, but also weapons and other game <mark>inhancement.</mark>
> > >
> > > Ok that’s looks good so let’s move on to the next one.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hypnosis:
> > >
> > > The reason many players are addicted to Call of Duty is because when you kill someone or score points, numbers are shown on the screen(Sometime words for killstreaks too). This in a way <mark>signals and react with part of your brain</mark>. Hence making it more addicting and fueling your drive for kills. The more your OCD and younger you are, the more this will affect you. <mark>Halo 4 need a</mark> “plus 10” next to your crosshair when you kill someone, and other numbers when you do other things.
> > >

> > >
> > > Ranking System:
> > >
> > > As executed in Halo 3 and Halo 2, the “True Skill system” has been keeping players playing and addicted (<mark>From what I here</mark>). I’m not saying <mark>Halo 4 need</mark> this exact system, but something that will encourage players to keep coming back.
> > >
> > > DLC and DLC-like features:
> > >
> > > Well we don’t have to worry about this due to mutha’ flippin’ Spartan OPS.
> > >
> > > Bring people together:
> > >
> > > When you have people to play a game with you, a game almost never <mark>get’s</mark> boring.
> > > Clan systems, browsers, and multiplayer does this. In some way, <mark>bring player together</mark>. I want my entire friends list playing Halo 4.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Now communtiny, please tell me what kept you playing games. What is a great way to add consistansy to a game.
> >
> > You need practize grammar and splleing a bit, maybe read ovar ur post before post it.
>
> Says the one who Yoink! up his sentence.

Purposeful, man. I just thought I’d point out the problems in your post, as I found them a bit distracting.

> > These ideas suck.
>
> Go troll someone else, jerk.

laughed soooo hard

10 points for a kill? Hell no. 1 point for 1 kill, anything else is unacceptable.