Halo 4 needs bigger maps and more air vehicle

I was ashamed that halo only has short to medium and I was wondering if 343 forgot that big maps don’t exist and even surprised WHERE ARE UNSC OR EVEN FORERUNNER AIR VEHICLES I mean its not halo without at least one of every vehicle on multiplayer.

So I say lets get halo 5 to have big maps and more air vehicles as we don’t have to be spawn killed or get those annoying quick/no scopers let’s get this topic popular.

I thought everyone was asking for smaller maps.

Go play battlefield if you want that. Far too many big maps already

We got big maps already - I’d like that UNSC Hawk that got posted by someone, make it a 2 seater Pilot/Gunner arrangment and stick it in a free community ‘thanks for putting up with our failure’ here’s all the best halo maps map pack.

But give us some small maps first in the next DLC installments.

> I was ashamed that halo only has short to medium and I was wondering if 343 forgot that big maps don’t exist and even surprised WHERE ARE UNSC OR EVEN FORERUNNER AIR VEHICLES I mean its not halo without at least one of every vehicle on multiplayer.
>
> So I say lets get halo 5 to have big maps and more air vehicles as we don’t have to be spawn killed or get those annoying quick/no scopers let’s get this topic popular.

with the CRIMSON MAP pack we got pretty much big maps (medium to large.) we also do not need more air vehicles if anything maybe just the Hornet from 3 with a damage buff. that is it.