Halo 4 needs a new black guy.

I know a lot of us miss Sgt. Johnson, remember how he survived at the end of halo CE and his excuse for surviving was classified in the beginning of halo 2? I really really hope he comes back and the reason for him still being alive is classified again lol, or maybe his son? Who knows! I just hope we don’t get another Emile…

Just give us Terry Crews!!!

Just to make sure nobody attacks me… in no way shape or form is this meant to be racist.

Umm…you could atleast keep race out of it. Why not just say the series needs a new Sgt. Johnson.

Nobody replaces Sgt. Avery Johnson

> Nobody replaces Sgt. Avery Johnson

Your right, but we need someone like him still, his attitude and everything about him was just great!

The should give us a “shove Lasky in mud” options.

There ya go, substitute black guy found.

Edit: oh wow, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize how racist this might have sounded. I did not meen to offend anybody with this. Hell, my skins brown. Again I’m deeply sorry if this came out racist and offensive.

His son would be awesome.

But what about his father…he comes out of retirement to avenge his son. Now that would be cool

> > Nobody replaces Sgt. Avery Johnson
>
> Your right, but we need someone like him still, his attitude and everything about him was just great!

Implying that every black guy is like Srgt Johnson -_-

You’re absolutely right, we need another black guy.

To answer your question, Omeggos, you can’t just say “We need another Sergeant Johnson.” Sergeant Johnson was Sergeant Johnson, not a just a title. You could say Sergeant Apone from Aliens was the Sergeant Johnson of Aliens, but it’d be more appropriate to say that Johnson was the Apone of Halo.

Bottom line (maybe I should hide this from plain site)

Black is beautifulBut no, really. We need someone like Staff Sergeant Knox from Operation Flashpoint: Red River, someone who’s kind of a cross between racial stereotype and heroic archetype.

> > > Nobody replaces Sgt. Avery Johnson
> >
> > Your right, but we need someone like him still, his attitude and everything about him was just great!
>
> Implying that every black guy is like Srgt Johnson -_-

How?

> > > > Nobody replaces Sgt. Avery Johnson
> > >
> > > Your right, but we need someone like him still, his attitude and everything about him was just great!
> >
> > Implying that every black guy is like Srgt Johnson -_-
>
> How?

yeah how is that implying all black people are like johnson?

We need a new motivational speaker, not another Johnson.

Speeches, that’s what Sergeant Johnson embodied. It’s not the other way around (or may Johnson come back from the grave and assassinate me in the dead of the night…).

> We need a new motivational speaker, not another Johnson.
>
> Speeches, that’s what Sergeant Johnson embodied. It’s not the other way around (or may Johnson come back from the grave and assassinate me in the dead of the night…).

Well, he was either famous for his speeches or his sarcasm. I personally vote for the latter.

> I know a lot of us miss Sgt. Johnson, remember how he survived at the end of halo CE and his excuse for surviving was classified in the beginning of halo 2? I really really hope he comes back and the reason for him still being alive is classified again lol, or maybe his son? Who knows! I just hope we don’t get another Emile…
>
> Just give us Terry Crews!!!
>
>
>
> Just to make sure nobody attacks me… in no way shape or form is this meant to be racist.

I am black, and -Yoink!- do I approve of this!

> I know a lot of us miss Sgt. Johnson, remember how he survived at the end of halo CE and <mark>his excuse for surviving was classified in the beginning of halo 2?</mark> I really really hope he comes back and the reason for him still being alive is classified again lol, or maybe his son? Who knows! I just hope we don’t get another Emile…
>
> Just give us Terry Crews!!!
>
>
>
> Just to make sure nobody attacks me… in no way shape or form is this meant to be racist.

Maybe his “Boren’s Disease” helped him survive a laser bombardment from guilty spark?? :wink:

> > I know a lot of us miss Sgt. Johnson, remember how he survived at the end of halo CE and <mark>his excuse for surviving was classified in the beginning of halo 2?</mark> I really really hope he comes back and the reason for him still being alive is classified again lol, or maybe his son? Who knows! I just hope we don’t get another Emile…
> >
> > Just give us Terry Crews!!!
> >
> >
> >
> > Just to make sure nobody attacks me… in no way shape or form is this meant to be racist.
>
> Maybe his “Boren’s Disease” helped him survive a laser bombardment from guilty spark?? :wink:

By ‘boren disease’ you mean ‘boren syndrome’, which ‘saved’ him from the flood. I dont see how his genetic modification from project Orion/Spartan-I could possibly save him from being lasered which mortally wounded him, followed by him falling off the control bridge, and exploding along with the halo. And not to mention being at point blank of the halo’s blast.

> > > I know a lot of us miss Sgt. Johnson, remember how he survived at the end of halo CE and <mark>his excuse for surviving was classified in the beginning of halo 2?</mark> I really really hope he comes back and the reason for him still being alive is classified again lol, or maybe his son? Who knows! I just hope we don’t get another Emile…
> > >
> > > Just give us Terry Crews!!!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Just to make sure nobody attacks me… in no way shape or form is this meant to be racist.
> >
> > Maybe his “Boren’s Disease” helped him survive a laser bombardment from guilty spark?? :wink:
>
> By ‘boren disease’ you mean ‘boren syndrome’, which ‘saved’ him from the flood. I dont see how his genetic modification from project Orion/Spartan-I could possibly save him from being lasered which mortally wounded him, followed by him falling off the control bridge, and exploding along with the halo. And not to mention being at point blank of the halo’s blast.

Please. He probably just flew out of there with his Sgt. Johnson powers.

I prefer the term African-American or just African. Now i am offended OP. Good job.

> > We need a new motivational speaker, not another Johnson.
> >
> > Speeches, that’s what Sergeant Johnson embodied. It’s not the other way around (or may Johnson come back from the grave and assassinate me in the dead of the night…).
>
> Well, he was either famous for his speeches or his sarcasm. I personally vote for the latter.

Ok, speeches and sarcasm.

But who would make the cut?

> > > I know a lot of us miss Sgt. Johnson, remember how he survived at the end of halo CE and <mark>his excuse for surviving was classified in the beginning of halo 2?</mark> I really really hope he comes back and the reason for him still being alive is classified again lol, or maybe his son? Who knows! I just hope we don’t get another Emile…
> > >
> > > Just give us Terry Crews!!!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Just to make sure nobody attacks me… in no way shape or form is this meant to be racist.
> >
> > Maybe his “Boren’s Disease” helped him survive a laser bombardment from guilty spark?? :wink:
>
> By ‘boren disease’ you mean ‘boren syndrome’, which ‘saved’ him from the flood. I dont see how his genetic modification from project Orion/Spartan-I could possibly save him from being lasered which mortally wounded him, followed by him falling off the control bridge, and exploding along with the halo. And not to mention being at point blank of the halo’s blast.

Hahaha yeah, that’s exactly what I meant! Just saying how easily they could cover up a blatantly obvious hole with another hole.

OT: Even though he’s a great character in the series, I hope he doesn’t come back, but do we really need another Sgt. Johnson? IMO I don’t think so because he is a type and to try and repeat that ‘type’ of character could end up with something that’s weak and not something the players can connect to.

> > > > I know a lot of us miss Sgt. Johnson, remember how he survived at the end of halo CE and <mark>his excuse for surviving was classified in the beginning of halo 2?</mark> I really really hope he comes back and the reason for him still being alive is classified again lol, or maybe his son? Who knows! I just hope we don’t get another Emile…
> > > >
> > > > Just give us Terry Crews!!!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Just to make sure nobody attacks me… in no way shape or form is this meant to be racist.
> > >
> > > Maybe his “Boren’s Disease” helped him survive a laser bombardment from guilty spark?? :wink:
> >
> > By ‘boren disease’ you mean ‘boren syndrome’, which ‘saved’ him from the flood. I dont see how his genetic modification from project Orion/Spartan-I could possibly save him from being lasered which mortally wounded him, followed by him falling off the control bridge, and exploding along with the halo. And not to mention being at point blank of the halo’s blast.
>
> One does not simply survive being lasered at point blank range and being mortally wounded, then falling of the control bridge and exploding with the rest of halo… said Johnson in halo 4.