halo 4 needs a good ranking system

watch this video

and you will understand if you dont already

halo 4 needs a ranking system based on skill not playtime(reach)

credits are ok for armory etc. but not for rank 343i please listen this is vital!!!

343 better bring back a redone Halo 3 ranking system. You could still have credits… but your rank itself should be based on ranked-only playlists. The playlists should be the MLG and hardcore playlists:

SWAT
Team Snipers
MLG
Lone Wolves
Team Doubles
Team Slayer
Team Objective

And I think a better, Halo 3-type ranking system is one of the most asked for things…

> 343 better bring back a redone Halo 3 ranking system. You could still have credits… but your rank itself should be based on ranked-only playlists. The playlists should be the MLG and hardcore playlists:
>
> SWAT
> Team Snipers
> MLG
> Lone Wolves
> Team Doubles
> Team Slayer
> Team Objective
>
> And I think a better, Halo 3-type ranking system is one of the most asked for things…

This. I love the Halo 3 system so much more fun, although there is so much more rage when you lose :(.

> This. I love the Halo 3 system so much more fun, although there is so much more rage when you lose :(.

Agree :smiley:

Why not both. I don’t play ranked. IMO it’s nothing but tryhards and -yoinks- trying to be elitist -Yoink-. It just isn’t fun. No it’s not because I totally suck (and the fact that I have to include that statement proves my point about elitism), I just don’t dig the stripped down(boring) gametypes and elitist attitude from the community.

I believe in halo Halo 2 everyone was ranked. Just do th at. Then the “elitest” players would be spread thin amd youd always beranked

Hell to the yes. 1-50 please, and don’t talk to me about cheater. Reach has cheaters in Arena (the "two’s trick) and even BTB for Christ’s sake.

Lmao i knew somehow that vid would be ninja. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hasn’t this been stated like 23 bagillion times?