Halo 4 needs a Beta Now.

After all this fire stirred up tonight, I think it’s safe to say that Halo 4 NEEDS a beta to fully test out 343’s supposed COD like features.

Agreed OP. 343 is sounding cocky.

> Agreed OP. 343 is sounding cocky.

NO what halo 4 needs is new developers

Yep. All this changes should get tested with the public and not only internally

Still not gonna happen.

> NO what halo 4 needs is new developers

This… however, sadly it won’t happen because with all this CoD crap they are doing to Halo 4, they know they’ll lose a ton of their ‘fanbase’ with how bad it’s gotten even before the game actually comes out, that is… if they haven’t already lost them.

Agreed. There is no other option to save Halo incept responses from the community on these changes or a full explanation how these are not as bad as they seem (plausible, but highly unlikely). BTW this ruined my Easter weekend :frowning:

Sadly I agree, won’t happen though.

343 may be too proud of their work to admit some of it sounds…really bad.

Agreed. I’ll reserve my final judgement for gameplay, but this is crossing the line.

It needs one, but I doubt it will get one.

It would make sense because of recent events, but I’m sure they said something like they couldn’t even if they wanted to.

> NO what halo 4 needs is new developers

So you want people who have done NOTHING to you to lose their job and their livelihood just because you don’t like the way they are making a game?

This community doesn’t deserve the kindness that 343 Industries have shown us.

agreed.

> > NO what halo 4 needs is new developers
>
> So you want people who have done NOTHING to you to lose their job and their livelihood just because you don’t like the way they are making a game?
>
> This community doesn’t deserve the kindness that 343 Industries have shown us.

Kindness? What kindness? They haven’t given us a Beta… they don’t deem it worthy of their time and effort. Bungie would have given a beta without question. I see no kindness.

Why so you can hate even more on the game even though you’re still going to play with the rest of us this fall. :slight_smile:

> > > NO what halo 4 needs is new developers
> >
> > So you want people who have done NOTHING to you to lose their job and their livelihood just because you don’t like the way they are making a game?
> >
> > This community doesn’t deserve the kindness that 343 Industries have shown us.
>
> Kindness? What kindness? They haven’t given us a Beta… they don’t deem it worthy of their time and effort. Bungie would have given a beta without question. I see no kindness.

Well this isn’t Bungie. So deal with it. And if you think that 343 deserves to be fired because you don’t like the direction they are taking the game. DON’T. BUY. THE. -Yoink!-ING. GAME.

Seriously they don’t deserve to lose their job because you’re a butthurt little ingrate.

> > > NO what halo 4 needs is new developers
> >
> > So you want people who have done NOTHING to you to lose their job and their livelihood just because you don’t like the way they are making a game?
> >
> > This community doesn’t deserve the kindness that 343 Industries have shown us.
>
> Kindness? What kindness? They haven’t given us a Beta… they don’t deem it worthy of their time and effort. Bungie would have given a beta without question. I see no kindness.

Well I hope you know making a game in no near as fun as playing it. Its very tedious, so unless you have prior experience in the industry 343i would care less what you idea is.

Halo 4 doesn’t need a Beta.
Also, OP, it’s not going to happen, so DEAL WITH IT.
iownzG, unless you can do better than 343i, SHUT UP. 343i will be Halo’s Developer from now on, DEAL WITH IT. Also, not every thing is CODish.

I agree with EpicGamerMonkey, This -Yoinked!- up community doesn’t deserve the kindness that 343i has shown us. They show us kindness, they bend over backwards for us, and in the end, what does the community do? Squat down on their desk to drop a steaming load on their plate.