Halo 4 Mythic Difficulty

Would be nice to have Mythic Difficulty in campaign .
Also achievement for Mythic difficulty.
Legendary difficulty in past Halo’s was nothing.
Make it hard to have 1000G in H4

I thought legendary solo was hard enough. It wasn’t time consuming it was just a challenge. A Mythic achievement would just be time consuming and everyone would break their controllers.

> I thought legendary solo was hard enough. It wasn’t time consuming it was just a challenge. A Mythic achievement would just be time consuming and everyone would break their controllers.

agreed

There should be Legendary,Mythic,Reclaimer and Forruner as difficulties

Oh and Demon as the last one

Mythic should get an official option (or at least make Legendary turn into Mythic when you turn the skull on) but no achievement. I’d never get 1000G

Agreed :slight_smile:

Dude, for some people, that is literally impossible. All skulls on, no save, dying = restart campaign. No thank you. As long as there is no achievement though, I am all for the option.

I agree that Legendary was plenty challenging. If you want harder, you can always turn skulls on. I have finished all the campaigns (minus ODST which I am just picking up now) in Legendary, and thought they were all plenty hard. Halo 2 was the toughest in my opinion… those snipers in New Mombasa were insane.

> Would be nice to have Mythic Difficulty in campaign .
> Also achievement for Mythic difficulty.
> Legendary difficulty in past Halo’s was nothing.
> Make it hard to have 1000G in H4

Mythic is great for those who enjoy it, but there are those who can’t do it, I mean literally cannot.

Yes I’d love this! But some might not. How about the achievment is “complete the game on solo legendary or harder” but it will still show up on your service record if you completed mythic difficulty just for the bragging rights.

Oh and the emblem for it should be a skull on fire screaming “You’re all gonna die!” before laughing manically. And it shows up everytime you die.

> There should be Legendary,Mythic,Reclaimer and Forruner as difficulties

I’d probably have to plunge my face into boiling water everytime I play

> Yes I’d love this! But some might not. How about the achievment is “complete the game on solo legendary or harder” but it will still show up on your service record if you completed mythic difficulty just for the bragging rights.
>
> Oh and the emblem for it should be a skull on fire screaming “You’re all gonna die!” before laughing manically. And it shows up everytime you die.

I like something like this better than an achievement. Perhaps people who do complete Mythic could get a special piece of armor or a nameplate for matchmaking.

> > Yes I’d love this! But some might not. How about the achievment is “complete the game on solo legendary or harder” but it will still show up on your service record if you completed mythic difficulty just for the bragging rights.
> >
> > Oh and the emblem for it should be a skull on fire screaming “You’re all gonna die!” before laughing manically. And it shows up everytime you die.
>
> I like something like this better than an achievement. Perhaps people who do complete Mythic could get a special piece of armor or a nameplate for matchmaking.

Honestly, I would like to see a custom nameplate to show someone is willing to put in the time and effort to complete Mythic difficulty and have that as a standalone accomplishment, and let me be the first to post about this: Once you complete any mission on Mythic difficulty and immediately go play a Legendary level… you will laugh at how much easier Legendary suddenly becomes, so the laughing fire skull, I approve of.

The bigger aspect of my post though: To name an achievement for Mythic difficulty. The hardest difficulty present in the entire Halo franchise? No. One of the many things concernig difficulty is having the right aspects of fun, creativity, and difficulty. Going to the extreme’s of any of those invites only bad things that are not worth 343’s time (In my opinion, of course). I honestly thin I’d hear more of: 1. “I like showing my achievements and can’t complete this, its too hard.” and 2. “I play this game for fun, why would you make that an achievement?”. As someone that has tried (and died many times) and completed all Mythic difficulty levels over the course of all the Halo games it was available (Halo… 3 I believe, though Halo 2 had some skulls in them, they weren’t linked to anything… as far as I can recall, just a collectors item…), I can safely say the reason why Mythic exists is for the hardcore to claim the equivalent of pro mlg in the campaign. Not abusing its glitches though many claim and utilize that, but to show that they can achieve a level of perfection that is almost impossible for others to achieve, I personally like this belief and you can check on youtube for people doing Mythic difficulty on all sorts of areas, they do it because they want to show they are that good. Not for an achievement, but for the bragging rights.