Halo 4 Music from SDCC Wrap up!!!

Sounds like it would be played while Master chief is walking through the infinity and all the marines and spartans are looking at him surprised.

> Sounds like it would be played while Master chief is walking through the infinity and all the marines and spartans are looking at him surprised.

No.

> > Sounds like it would be played while Master chief is walking through the infinity and all the marines and spartans are looking at him surprised.
>
> No.

+1,000,000 for your extremely helpful and intellectual post.

> Sounds like it would be played while Master chief is walking through the infinity and all the marines and spartans are looking at him surprised.

sounds more like it would fit in to a scene where we are fighting some sort of minor boss or while we are escaping from something.

But i have a feeling this will be played while we are trying to get of the forward unto dawn.

Lol why are you spamming exclamation points. It’s just music and it’s been posted enough times before. It’s not even God tier lol. I sware people are foaming over nothing and over hyping Neil. He’s decent.

Sounds great! Can’t wait to hear it all in-game.

When I hear this, I imagine a massive behemoth rising from a smoking crater, scorches and bursts of flame riding outward from the impact zone. And then, finally, He sets his sights on John.

Thanks for sharing! sounds awesome! GAH nerdgasm