Halo 4 Music, Campaign, and for the PC?

Hey, all! I loved the music, and the beautiful campaign! I watched the whole tutorial/walkthrough in two days! That’s right… I WATCHED it all because Microsoft won’t release a PC version of all their XBOX 360 games. I’m highly disappointed with MS because of this. For me, I can only afford my PC and I do all of my gaming through it or an emulator for the older first-gen XBOX systems. I was very angry at the end of the game walkthrough and I want to feel the power of the new weapons for myself. I want to let 343i know that they will get A LOT more business if they release Halo 4, and Halo: CE (REMASTERED) for PC, and also save money on those who steal the game and hack it so it will work for a PC. I can’t say how well that has worked in the past, but… just making a point. I really hope that MS and 343i will release these games and the future Halo games as they may come out.

Sincerely,
wbmasterchief

So let me get this straight. You can afford a computer that could possibly run Halo 4 perfectly fine but not a 150 USD Xbox?

That makes sense