Halo 4 Multiplayer

So I was watching bungie’s 20th anniversary Vidoc on thier B.net and the sections of halo 2 came up and remembered what fun that was, gathering with friends, having pizza between glorrious Tbags as we all had fun shooting each other in the face…yes we still had fun in halo 3 and so on, but with the addition with the equipments that oldschool fun seemed to be gone, still fun and satisfactory but something was missing. So Im here in this thread asking would it be possible for the multiplayer of halo 4 to drop equipment all together with the exeption of Sprint which should be given to all. I think it would throw us all back to the classicness of Halo (I am not hating on or complaining about equipment). Ive been playing Halo since its release and love each and everygame so im not hating on anything.

P.S. Bungie’s final Vidoc was really great

Seeing how Chief placed a device on his pistol, I have a weird feeling Halo 4 might add weapon equipments like CoD

In my opinion, I would like the left bumper to be a sort of Strafe-Sprint function. For example, pressing LB while moving forward will make you sprint, holding crouch while sprint will let you slide, and moving left or right or backwards will make you jump to that direction (less jerky then Evading). After all, strafing has been a large part to surviving in Halo since the beginning, not to mention it will make much more interesting Firefights.

> Seeing how Chief placed a device on his pistol, I have a weird feeling Halo 4 might add weapon equipments like CoD

It’s a hand held graned launher. That’s what he used to blow open the door.
He was reloading it.

> > Seeing how Chief placed a device on his pistol, I have a weird feeling Halo 4 might add weapon equipments like CoD
>
> It’s a hand held graned launher. That’s what he used to blow open the door.
> He was reloading it.

QFT sir. I watched that frame by frame. If you actually pause it it look NOTHING like the magnum.

It could be a “1-mission-1-weapon” thing like the target locator in ONI Swordbase.

> > > Seeing how Chief placed a device on his pistol, I have a weird feeling Halo 4 might add weapon equipments like CoD
> >
> > It’s a hand held graned launher. That’s what he used to blow open the door.
> > He was reloading it.
>
> QFT sir. I watched that frame by frame. If you actually pause it it look NOTHING like the magnum.

That’s what really put me off the trailer, he magically gains a Grenade Launcher while drifting off in space.

I know it’s a trailer and it’s for entertainment but come on, really?

> > > > Seeing how Chief placed a device on his pistol, I have a weird feeling Halo 4 might add weapon equipments like CoD
> > >
> > > It’s a hand held graned launher. That’s what he used to blow open the door.
> > > He was reloading it.
> >
> > QFT sir. I watched that frame by frame. If you actually pause it it look NOTHING like the magnum.
>
> That’s what really put me off the trailer, he magically gains a Grenade Launcher while drifting off in space.
>
> I know it’s a trailer and it’s for entertainment but come on, really?

There’s actually quite a few of them floating around on the trailer which are very easily missed unless pointed out. They would of been in a weapons cache close by which had be blown open hence them floating around.