Halo 4 Multiplayer???????????????????????????

Does anyone still play Halo 4 multiplayer? I heard its starting to go downhill lately. Im not sure if its true or not. Can anyone help me?

<.< Looks around thread Well I still play it along with my friends. The population tends to be decent all around except for Proving Ground.

Yes. Contemporary not as frequently as I used to.
Though my fav playlist (proving grounds) is always low populated. I can’t even play it during daytime.
I mostly play on Friday or Saturday night.

I still play it a lot. The population in team slayer varies from 2500-200 usually

I enjoy jumping into Action Sack every night. BTB and Heavies pops are always high.

I still play daily. Even manage around 20 games a day. Some gametypes such as BTB and Infinity Slayer still have decent populations (not nearly as high as they use to be). Matchmaking, in my opinion, has become much more laggy. Every other game I play me and my team go black screened.

There are people still playing Halo 3, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4. Yea, the population has dramatically dropped but there are still players out there.

Thank you so much guys.
I recently got the game and was hoping for some Halo 4 co-op action.
Once again thanks for the support.

By the way,
Im a newbie player
so Which gametype should I play the most.
I know about Regicide and CTF.
Can anyone name any good ones?

> By the way,
> Im a newbie player
> so Which gametype should I play the most.
> I know about Regicide and CTF.
> Can anyone name any good ones?

Since CTF has its own playlist that would be a pretty easy one to play consistantly. I think you can find Regicide as an option in BTB and maybe Rumble Pit. Action Sack is always a good option ranging from crazy and fun game modes like Mini Slayer and Paintball. As per my personal preferences BTB, Heavies, Flood, and Team Slayer are my preferences. Dominion was my favorite playlist, but until the gametype gets put into BTB I’ll have to be patient for its return. Only playlist you should really avoid is Proving Ground. With a maximum of 200 players (100 atm) in that playlist you’re gonna’ be facing off against a bunch of try-hards the majority of the time. I consider myself an above average player (K/D ratio of 1.85) and I always end up getting spawn killed.

Thanks Bro. Maybe we can play a match sometime.