Halo 4 Multiplayer Unbalanced issue

I’ve noticed this after I reached level 20, and it’s only getting worse. And that is the matching system some how always puts me in a match that all people are at least 10~40+ level higher than me. Which pissed me off because my skill level isn’t even match theirs. Don’t tell me that level isn’t equal to skill, maybe, but generally it does, you can’t expect a lv20 player who only plays for 5 hours to survive in a lv30+ matching.

Then, I also found out that it might have something need to do with your time in its gametype, after I gets destroyed so many times in Big Team Slayer, I decide to play some 4v4 team slayer, which I haven’t play it for once, guess what, they put me in a ALL LV1 player match while I’m the highest lv with something like 19. And of course I destroyed them, totally. Which doesn’t make me feels better because it’s just NOT EQUAL. destroying noob isn’t satisfied anything just like getting destroyed by pros

After several rounds of 4v4, the slop of level gets higher and higher and it eventually ends up like what it look like in big team slayer with all lv30+ players.

I just don’t understand why the system won’t put me in a match that people are all about the same level. And it still doesn’t make sense if it’s base on skill level.

Come on, I need some reply, please

so easy to get to be on the 2nd page…

let’s try it again

The longer you spend time in a playlist, the better the game can determine your skill. Even then it seems to be all over the joint. Just stick to the playlists you enjoy and hopefully you’ll start playing people more in your skill range.

SR Rank =/= invisible trueskill

youre invisible skill level is what matches you up with higher level players, not your xp level, everything else is just coincidence.

Nice triple post, but anyways, as people have said SR =/= Skill. I have seen people who are SR-70 already who have negative k/d ratios. I think the main problem here is the intimidation factor, you see a high rank and automatically you think you’re going to get smashed and therefor you play worse. I am SR-40 and I beat people ranked higher than me all the time. It really isn’t as much as an issue as you’re playing it out to be.

If you find yourself losing more often than you’d like try playing with a team. That might help things out a bit.

This is why I hate the visible skills,I’m a SR51 because I love firefight and Spartan Ops, I rarely like to play multiplayer, but when I show up I get nothing but grief for being a higher rank on the EXP meter. I so wish you could just opt out of this stupid e-peen k/d and stat nonsense and just play to have fun.

I completely destroy ppl that are higher level than me. But I agree that the matchmaking is messed up. I swear to god I am getting sick of being pitted against premades, and worse, being tossed into a losing team near the end, who happen to be facing a premade. If ppl are wondering how I can be sure they are premade, I know well cordinated action when I see it.

Even more frustrating is that the ordnance system seems to be designed to snowball the advantage of an enemy team, and when sniper shot are flying every where, and you can’t walk around the corner without a rocket type weapon in ur face, you finally get that ordnance you’ve been waiting for, and its a needler, nades, and a speed boost!

> This is why I hate the visible skills,I’m a SR51 because I love firefight and Spartan Ops, I rarely like to play multiplayer, but when I show up I get nothing but grief for being a higher rank on the EXP meter. <mark>I so wish you could just opt out of this stupid e-peen k/d and stat nonsense and just play to have fun.</mark>

I think a better solution is that you shouldn’t rank up from playing Spartan Ops. They already took away visible number rankings and now you want stats to be gone too? No offense, but stick to killing bots.

Oh, and one more thing, fun is subjective. I have fun seeing my ratio and seeing myself improve. Statistics are fun to me. Now go play your Spartan Ops.