halo 4 multiplayer should be

In multiplayer ranking should be true skill not based on how long you play.
Armor abilities should be removed and equipment should return but sprint should still be in the game just not an ability. The weapons should have some sort of firing type like have the battle riffle and using the d-pad to change it to a single shot. armor customization should allow you to do more like customize every part of armor maybe even creating your own helmet part by part. Elites should be customized like spartans. This what I think should be in it but hey its whatever

Trueskill is one of the worst rankings sytems in history because of how it can be manipulated. 343 needs to create a new ranking system that can accurately determine someone’s skill and can’t be as easily manipulated. Halo Reach still does have trueskill, but you just don’t see the number physically.

Halo reach ranking system sucks halo 3’s is better.

> Halo reach ranking system sucks halo 3’s is better.

I think they both suck. That is why I said they need to create a new ranking system that accurately determines someone’s skill.

I don’t think you realise how much sprint already ruins reach, let alone if it is default for everybody. Just up the movement speed and acceleration so we can strafe aigan