halo 4 multiplayer medals missing

ok so i’ve been playing dominion online but in the last game i had 16 killa 2 assists 0 deaths which should of been a perfection nut it didn’t give me the medals or commendation for it anyone any idea why?

> ok so i’ve been playing dominion online but in the last game i had 16 killa 2 assists 0 deaths which should of been a perfection nut it didn’t give me the medals or commendation for it anyone any idea why?

It’s a fairly normal bug in wich the game fails to register certain things. For example when i got 40 kills without dying in some games i didin’t get the medal registerd until the day after that match.

I didin’t realise that a perfection medal didin’t exist. However it still is kind of buggy.

From what I’ve heard, the medal doesn’t even exist… There’s a challenge to have a perfect game but anyone I know that has gone 15+ with no deaths has not received a medal.

First of all, you never could get a perfection in non-slayer game types. Second off, there is no perfection medal in this game.

Hm, as far as I know, it doesn’t show yehs the medal but gives you the commendation. I’m aiming towards Adept right now (Need 3 Perfections)after I just finished a Perfect game an hour ago.

> First of all, you never could get a perfection in non-slayer game types. Second off, there is no perfection medal in this game.

This.