Halo 4 Multiplayer is terrible

As the title suggests I think Halo 4 has by far the worst multiplayer of any halo game, reach is far better and halo 3 is so much better it doesn’t even fit on the same scale of measurment. The multiplayer was built to steal COD’s fanbase, it is compleatly unballanced and there are constant latency problems, the game is not remotly fun to play. The campaign is good though, the graphics are better and the story is well written, not sure about the new spartan armour especialy the Chief’s it just looks far to light, the AI isn’t quite as tactical as reach’s Legendery was easy, and its too short, don’t take away from the campaign for the multiplayer, it can always be updated later! Spartan ops is a good idea but I miss firefight.
Anyway comment your thourghts.

This game sucks , 343 have our money , Halo is now crap . We have to move on i would suggest ditching this broken game with a rapidly decreasing populaton and joining CoD where they actually care about their fans and keep the same original formula that works

Well, that’s your opinion. I love Halo 4.

I think Lag, lack of new Vehicles, and the shipped Maps are the real culprit for me. I don’t care about the DMR, Boltshot or BR being overpowered. I do care about the Warthog or Mantis being hampered by tight cluttered maps. But that’s me, I’ve had fun, and I’ve had moments where I’ve stood on my deck ready to make the disc into a frisbee… that’s just Halo for you.

> This game sucks , 343 have our money , Halo is now crap . We have to move on i would suggest ditching this broken game with a rapidly decreasing populaton and joining CoD where they actually care about their fans and keep the same original formula that works

If Halo is so bad, just leave already and go troll the CoD forums. All you do is complain and bash Halo, it’s pathetic. It really is.

On topic: Halo 4’s multiplayer has its problems but it’s not that bad. People have this nostalgia and can’t seem to realize this isn’t Halo 3. There’s new things to learn and as always people need to adapt to the new multiplayer and stop complaining because they keep getting killed by bolt shot bad kids.

Halo Campaigns Lost their re-playability when they removed, skulls, theatre and Scoring system.

> Halo Campaigns Lost their re-playability when they removed, skulls, theatre and Scoring system.

Um, the skulls are still in, so… or do you mean finding them?

> > Halo Campaigns Lost their re-playability when they removed, skulls, theatre and Scoring system.
>
> Um, the skulls are still in, so… or do you mean finding them?

Yeah I mean’t finding them.

> > > Halo Campaigns Lost their re-playability when they removed, skulls, theatre and Scoring system.
> >
> > Um, the skulls are still in, so… or do you mean finding them?
>
> Yeah I mean’t finding them.

Yeah I really missed that. Especially walking around with a skull punching Grunts and whatnot. Good Times!

> I would suggest ditching this broken game with a rapidly decreasing populaton and joining CoD where they actually care about their fans and keep the same original formula that works

Oh Gosh! Stop! Your killing me! ROTFL! AHAHAHAHA! Whew! Ok, seriously. You think the developers of COD care about their community?! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Sometimes I wonder how we would ever get around if not for these Halo trolls.

Halo 4 Multiplayer may have it’s faults, but overall I think it’s pretty good. I like some of the changes such as the loadouts and ordinances, also I’m happy they got a grifball playlist now (my GF is addicted to grifball now haha)

However I do wish they gave us more custom match options, I was actually hoping they’d add a custom matchmaking service.

Also COD can go suck a cod and scrw itself with a fishstick.

I’v been a Halo player since the age of 9 when combat evolved came out, COD sucks. Sorry just don’t like the gameplay (and yes it’s because I’m a pure halo player and die easy in COD hahaha)

First: Paragraphs, i beg you

Second: I don’t see what Graphics/CoD/campaign has to do with multiplayer, where is the EXACT reasons for online sucking?

Third: … Yes well i honestly cut it down to two instead.

I did pretty bad today, Boltshot wrecked me up something serious. The lag was also bad. I didn’t really have JIP problems.

This is interesting, I’ve yet to run into a single patch of lag in multiplayer…

> > > > Halo Campaigns Lost their re-playability when they removed, skulls, theatre and Scoring system.
> > >
> > > Um, the skulls are still in, so… or do you mean finding them?
> >
> > Yeah I mean’t finding them.
>
> Yeah I really missed that. Especially walking around with a skull punching Grunts and whatnot. Good Times!

If you want an easter egg hunt just leave your keys in a wierd place. You’re bound to have hours of “fun” tomorrow morning!

However in our electronic fun-lands I’d rather see the focus on…you know…things of real entertainment value like shooting space monsters in the face. Maybe if bungie/343 had put a little more effort into renovating that basic act rather than sprinkling these empty add-ons wherever they could (to emulate change without really understanding it) then maybe the franchise would be in a better state than it is now.

i hate to say this but its just like call of duty so i stop playing halo 4 for a while until i get my cool because of campers besides both games starting to piss me off. i don’t mean i calling halo 4 call of duty.

> This game sucks , 343 have our money , Halo is now crap . We have to move on i would suggest ditching this broken game with a rapidly decreasing populaton and joining CoD where they actually care about their fans and keep the same original formula that works

actually, ima wait till destiny comes out.

> > > > > Halo Campaigns Lost their re-playability when they removed, skulls, theatre and Scoring system.
> > > >
> > > > Um, the skulls are still in, so… or do you mean finding them?
> > >
> > > Yeah I mean’t finding them.
> >
> > Yeah I really missed that. Especially walking around with a skull punching Grunts and whatnot. Good Times!
>
> If you want an easter egg hunt just leave your keys in a wierd place. You’re bound to have hours of “fun” tomorrow morning!
>
> However in our electronic fun-lands I’d rather see the focus on…you know…things of real entertainment value like shooting space monsters in the face. Maybe if bungie/343 had put a little more effort into renovating that basic act rather than sprinkling these empty add-ons wherever they could (to emulate change without really understanding it) then maybe the franchise would be in a better state than it is now.

What you call fun may not be what I call fun. So… yeah. All that was irrelevant.

Plasma pistol has killed vehicle combat for me. They need to take that out of custom load outs.

> Halo Campaigns Lost their re-playability when they removed, skulls, theatre and Scoring system.

In game terminals and more.