HALO 4 MULTIPLAYER INFO LEAK!

Inside source. Concluded from a interview.

-Using our surroundings: Like kicking a car at a enemy. Throwing a dumpster at a enemy that maybe kills them or takes away their shields. Picking up a USNC shield and using it as cover. ETC.

-Surroundings can be destroyed.

-Upgrades that can be achieved through ranks,earned, bought, etc: 1: Increased Ammo
** 2: Heat vision**
** 3: Dual Wield**
** 4: Carry 3 weapons**
** 5: Use a Katana**
** 6: Lay down/Flip over**
7: Monitor vision*
ETC.
__*__Fully operational flying camera

-Armor Boosts: Killing spree/5 kills: Sprint or Hologram
Killing frenzy/10 kills: Jetpack or Armor lock
__*__When you die you lose boost

-Spartan Armor: The higher the rank you are the more pieces of armor you can add to your spartan.

-Crazy Spartan Customization: More armor than Halo reach but more easily obtainable.

> Inside source
>
>
> -Using our surroundings: Like kicking a car at a enemy. Throwing a dumpster at a enemy that maybe kills them or takes away their shields. Picking up a USNC shield and using it as cover. ETC.
>
> -Surroundings can be destroyed.
>
> -Upgrades that can be achieved through ranks,earned, bought, etc: 1: Increased Ammo
> ** 2: Heat vision**
> ** 3: Dual Wield**
> ** 4: Carry 3 weapons**
> ** 5: Use a Katana**
> ** 6: Lay down/Flip over**
> 7: Monitor vision*
> ETC.
> ____Fully operational flying camera
>
> -Armor Boosts: Killing spree/5 kills: Sprint or Hologram
> Killing frenzy/10 kills: Jetpack or Armor lock
> __
__When you die you lose boost
>
> -Spartan Armor: The higher the rank you are the more pieces of armor you can add to your spartan.
>
> -Crazy Spartan Customization: More armor than Halo reach but more easily obtainable.

Well im pretty sure this is fake, but if it isnt then God help us, This sounds really stupid to me…really stupid

"Armor Boosts" aka Kill-streaks?! Yeah, this is definitely fake.

> > Inside source
> >
> >
> > -Using our surroundings: Like kicking a car at a enemy. Throwing a dumpster at a enemy that maybe kills them or takes away their shields. Picking up a USNC shield and using it as cover. ETC.
> >
> > -Surroundings can be destroyed.
> >
> > -Upgrades that can be achieved through ranks,earned, bought, etc: 1: Increased Ammo
> > ** 2: Heat vision**
> > ** 3: Dual Wield**
> > ** 4: Carry 3 weapons**
> > ** 5: Use a Katana**
> > ** 6: Lay down/Flip over**
> > 7: Monitor vision*
> > ETC.
> > ____Fully operational flying camera
> >
> > -Armor Boosts: Killing spree/5 kills: Sprint or Hologram
> > Killing frenzy/10 kills: Jetpack or Armor lock
> > __
> >
> > -Spartan Armor: The higher the rank you are the more pieces of armor you can add to your spartan.
> >
> > -Crazy Spartan Customization: More armor than Halo reach but more easily obtainable.
>
> Well im pretty sure this is fake, but if it isnt then God help us, This sounds really stupid to me…really stupid

While I agree, it’s better to report this for leaked content than worry about it right now.

I’m so glad this is fake

Sounds like the definition of insanity aka Call of duty.
I hope this is fake or if it’s real it is the end of halo.

I’m sure 343 wouldn’t do something stupid as that any way.

First tip-off that this is bull? His username is a series of random letters. No coherence.

I’d really like to kick a car at someone as a spartan with the buildings being destroyed around it though.

Thats what I’m saying.
PICTURE THIS:
Your playing Halo 3. Your hiding behind a warthog and see and enemy coming towards you. You hold X to kick the warthog. The warthog goes flying heading straight towards the enemy. But since the enemy has gotten a Killing Frenzy he activates Armor Lock destroying the incoming warthog. You take cover behind a USNC shield. You pick it up and start moving towards a building. The enemy destroys your shield. You run behind a dumpster and go prone. The enemy picks up the dumpster and throws it at you. He misses. He starts BR ing you. You can’t strafe since you are prone and you get out BRd.

New game: You just equipped yourself with monitor vision. The enemy team is camping somewhere. You activate your monitor vision and fly around the map. You see two of them and they shoot down your monitor. You come back to 1st person and a different enemy assasinates you.

OMG,OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOOMGOMGOMG i like this sooo much!!! NOT, hope its fake.

> Inside source. Concluded from a interview.
>
>
> -Using our surroundings: Like kicking a car at a enemy. Throwing a dumpster at a enemy that maybe kills them or takes away their shields. Picking up a USNC shield and using it as cover. ETC.
>
> -Surroundings can be destroyed.
>
> -Upgrades that can be achieved through ranks,earned, bought, etc: 1: Increased Ammo
> ** 2: Heat vision**
> ** 3: Dual Wield**
> ** 4: Carry 3 weapons**
> ** 5: Use a Katana**
> ** 6: Lay down/Flip over**
> 7: Monitor vision*
> ETC.
> ____Fully operational flying camera
>
> -Armor Boosts: Killing spree/5 kills: Sprint or Hologram
> Killing frenzy/10 kills: Jetpack or Armor lock
> __
>
> -Spartan Armor: The higher the rank you are the more pieces of armor you can add to your spartan.
>
> -Crazy Spartan Customization: More armor than Halo reach but more easily obtainable.

false. nice try tho.

Before cmoing into this thread, I was at least expecting just a little more believeable information. Did you really think someone would believe that? All this after 343i have said multiple times that they don’t want to change the core gameplay of Halo too drastically? Really?

Just lmao. Wow.

lol

Nooo!

It’s way to early for me to believe anything unless confirmed by 343i.

well i have also read from other sources that there are destructable surroundings…like BF3…im not sure whether or not it can damage someone…i for one just think thats sweet but maybe that xbox 360 proceessing could go into something cool and never seen before…i also like the katana idea for like assasinations and what not…also the 3 weapon idea is cool too…but some of the other things might be lame like the (boosts/killstreaks)…but im all for more customization…and one last thing…i think a third person mode would be cool like in theatre.

-Yoink-, that is all.

Throwing a dumpster at an enemy or kicking a car at them, I knew Spartans were strong but christ :stuck_out_tongue: This is so fake

LOL, u sure that this wasn’t a leak for a future CoD game? sounds fake