Halo 4 Multiplayer Improved?

Everyone will agree with me when i say, the Multiplayer of Reach was pathetic. Constant quitting, Lagging, The pause every 2 minutes because someone has quit. Just terrible. I really do hope they put A FRICKEN LOT of effort into the multiplayer of Halo 4. We all have high expectations of the game and im going to assume the multiplayer experience expectation is right up there.

> <mark>Everyone will agree with me</mark> when i say, the Multiplayer of Reach was pathetic. Constant quitting, Lagging, The pause every 2 minutes because someone has quit. Just terrible. I really do hope they put A FRICKEN LOT of effort into the multiplayer of Halo 4. We all have high expectations of the game and im going to assume the multiplayer experience expectation is right up there.

No. I infact liked to play Halo in a different way then what i played in Halo 2/3 online.

The lagg was annoying yes. Multiplayer in my opinion, was not pathetic.

[deleted]

I definitely agree. Now I can’t even take Halo Reach multiplayer seriously. It’s a total joke, and plus the only maps I ever get are Countdown and Sword Base. The twenty dollars I spent on dlc are now completely down the drain.

No, because Halo 3 doesn’t lagg at all, nobody quits and the netcode is also amazing… Halo: Reach was the best Halo yet with multiplayer and I’m happy they kept the DMR, Sprint, Jet Pack and other stuff from it. But from what I’ve seen, Halo 4 looks even better!

I disagree with OP, I like Halo: Reach.

> I disagree with OP, I like Halo: Reach.

So do i.

> No, because Halo 3 doesn’t lagg at all, nobody quits and the netcode is also amazing… Halo: Reach was the best Halo yet with multiplayer and I’m happy they kept the DMR, Sprint, Jet Pack and other stuff from it. But from what I’ve seen, Halo 4 looks even better!

Basically what this man just said!

Halo 3’s Multiplayer was more laggy than Reach’s MP.

I enjoyed Reach the most.

The only times I have noticed significant lag in H3 or Reach was when you are paired up with people around the globe.

Lol: “Everyone will agree with me when i say”.

It paused when your host quit. There will always be quitters.

> Everyone will agree with me when i say, the Multiplayer of Reach was pathetic. Constant quitting, Lagging, The pause every 2 minutes because someone has quit. Just terrible. I really do hope they put A FRICKEN LOT of effort into the multiplayer of Halo 4. We all have high expectations of the game and im going to assume the multiplayer experience expectation is right up there.

As Reach got into its later days it became exactly how you described it. Thats why Im for JIP because even if there is Reach lag, we aren’t screwed out of a game with our friends.

Reach didn’t last long for me.

I perosnally like Reach, it still appeals to me even after 2+ years.

Halo 2 was the best Halp MP experience and Halo 3 was also very solid.

I can’t wait for Halo 4 even with skepticism regarding some aspects.