Halo 4 Multiplayer ideas.

Got ideas for halo4 multiplayer? post here.
Have a free discussion about it.
go on, shine!

poll not in poll station? weird

by balanced weapons, i mean there was an even spread of weapons across the map, like on a symmetrical map

the halo 4 section is for speculation and idea’s so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.

> the halo 4 section is for speculation and idea’s so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.

i would have believed that you meant this were it not for the fact that you said you like to troll

> > the halo 4 section is for speculation and idea’s so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.
>
> i would have believed that you meant this were it not for the fact that you said you like to troll

which part of what i said comes across as trolling?

> > > the halo 4 section is for speculation and idea’s so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.
> >
> > i would have believed that you meant this were it not for the fact that you said you like to troll
>
> which part of what i said comes across as trolling?

“so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.” and this forum is for whatever fans want to talk about regarding halo 4, which is why this comes off as trolling

> > > > the halo 4 section is for speculation and idea’s so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.
> > >
> > > i would have believed that you meant this were it not for the fact that you said you like to troll
> >
> > which part of what i said comes across as trolling?
>
> “so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.” and this forum is for whatever fans want to talk about regarding halo 4, which is why this comes off as trolling

so telling the truth is trolling?

you sir, are ignorant.

> > > > > the halo 4 section is for speculation and idea’s so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.
> > > >
> > > > i would have believed that you meant this were it not for the fact that you said you like to troll
> > >
> > > which part of what i said comes across as trolling?
> >
> > “so this topic is completely useless since it is pushing an entire forum in to one topic.” and this forum is for whatever fans want to talk about regarding halo 4, which is why this comes off as trolling
>
> so telling the truth is trolling?
>
> you sir, are ignorant.

how is this pushing an entire forum to one topic? oh, and, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orMXD_Ijbs

I think armor abilities should be taken out, the Needle Rifle, Beam Rifle, and DMR need to be replaced by the Carbine, Focus Rifle, and BR. Keep invasion, but have more invasion gametypes (SWAT invasion, Sniper Invasion).