Halo 4 Multiplayer Campaign

I appreciated the ways in which Halo 3 and Halo Reach dealt with the appearance of additional players in the campaign, but for Halo 4, what will any extra players be joining as? Will they be elites that rode in with the Chief from Halo 3?

Though it would be difficult to make a storyline connection to their existence, I would appreciate the ability to play in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th player slots as a marine. I’m actually a rare sort of gamer that likes to play as one of the masses; an average soldier, but one displaying outstanding performance on the field.

I am simply curious; what are other players’ thoughts on this? I am not even entirely sure why I bothered to submit these words, as 343 Industries will never read them, but I may as well see how similar my thoughts are to those of others.

> I’m actually a rare sort of gamer that likes to play as one of the masses; an average soldier, but one displaying outstanding performance on the field

As I as well. I thoroughly enjoyed ODST. I’d love to play as some type of marine of something, but I have a feeling it’d be too weak compared to the first player.
Maybe another game :frowning:

As for others, maybe play as your custom Spartan IV sent in from the Infinity?

I think the most logical way of doing this would be to make 2nd, 3rd, and 4th player Spartan IV’s. This would make a lot of sense since they are supposedly on requiem.

I expect it to be more Chiefs due to him being the only soul on the Forward unto Dawn

> As for others, maybe play as your custom Spartan IV sent in from the Infinity?

I thought of this originally too and it seemed very likely, but Chief doesn’t even know about the existence Spartan IVs. It wouldn’t fit into the story but neither would 4 MCs so I guess we will have to wait.