Halo 4 Mulitplayer difficulty?

Looking for Opinions on how difficult you think the Halo4 multiplayer is set up.

-I personally think Halo4, by a fairly large amount, is easier to play than Halo3, which isn’t too bad… but it makes the game boring and

-Doesn’t give me much to strive for past obtaining the absurd amount of armor that doesn’t look much different past the helmet and visor color.

-Also with the absence of a visible ranking system and the ability to join games being played, which again…is kind of cool…
-I’ve realized I’m turning on music and not really playing as much as I’m “just playing” the game. I don’t see this lasting :`(

Just my opinion. What’s yours?

BTW, my GT= KingMosquito17 – if you are trying to custom…Oleh doo ittt ahha

At least we have to achieve a certain commendation, which can be challenging, to get some armor pieces. Which is a lot better than on Reach, where the only thing you look forward to is grinding over and over just for 10k cR.

easiest halo by far, makes it mindless and boring imo

> At least we have to achieve a certain commendation, which can be challenging, to get some armor pieces. Which is a lot better than on Reach, where the only thing you look forward to is grinding over and over just for 10k cR.

Truth in these words, but that’s not difficulty in multiplayer lol, that’s just grinding out gear, which in turns keeps people playing the game (unskilled), which in turn gives justification for 343i to say, “Hey, look – we made a great competitive game that everyone still plays”

Have you played Capture the flag yet? No body talks or organizes for the objective (flag). And of all the maps they brought back, they choose Valhalla?

I’m just like (facepalm)

I do love infinite slayer, however easy I think it is to play. Thruster Pack FTW :smiley:
Hopefully MLG attempts at incorporating the armor abilities.

I personally blame kill times. battles go by a little too fast
cough ADD TEAM DOUBLES AND SNIPES!! cough