Halo 4 Movement and Flow

Well from what we saw from the Halo 4 Conan video is that the BR sounded pretty odd and the scope is kinda new, but damn, that movement and that strafe! Even though we have AA’s and such I found Reach to be boring mainly because of the slow movement and low jump height, but from what we see in the Conan gameplay, we see one hell of a strafe! No movement acceleration at all! Thats what really gave the Halo feel for me in Halo 1/2/3 because even if there is fast kill times with a 4-shot br, theres a lot of agility in the player to avoid it as well. This show of movement and jump alone made e feel like this is the fun intense Halo I know and Love.

What do you guys think? I still hope AA’s have good balance because even though Reach was a let down, I still have a bit more excitement and high hopes for this game. 343 has my chance, and they’re doing pretty good so far.

Conan Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomt3PJZAHI

now i really cant wait for this game. i think it looks great.

BR sounds weird because it has a silencer on it, that’s what it looks like, and stuff like that’s confirmed is it not??

> now i really cant wait for this game. i think it looks great.

me too!

> BR sounds weird because it has a silencer on it, that’s what it looks like, and stuff like that’s confirmed is it not??

Im not exactly sure, but I dont see why the BR would need a silencer…

I think they muffled it so the voices could be heard over it really

> BR sounds weird because it has a silencer on it, that’s what it looks like, and stuff like that’s confirmed is it not??

I believe the sound was muffled because Conan was speaking, i read that somewhere.

Im more focused on the flow and movement at the moment, not the muffled BR.