Halo 4 moved to most Anticipated on Gamestop

.com !!! (on xbox of course, duh)

Not to be more of a fanboy. But I am glad that it’s getting more attention. I expect the game to pass CoD in pre-orders by the end of this month!

Crazy talk you say? I THINK NOT!! <3

I hope it passes CoD too, but that’s gonna be tough. Although it does seem as if their late in the game marketing campaign is working extremely well.

Omg, why does this forum have to mention COD all the damn time?

> Omg, why does this forum have to mention COD all the damn time?

You know that’s a good point. I wonder if Halo is ever even mentioned in the CoD forums? O_o

And it’s even more impressive that it’s just an exclusive for one console.
I also think that many Halo 3 owners/buyers have fond memories of the game and are highly curious about its sequel, Halo 4.

all the time

Basically Halo’s competition.

My reasons are justifiable. I think everyone wants it to shatter sales records while leaving a certain entity in the dust.

And this entity is almost always mentioned when pre-orders and sales are involved.

#GetUsedToIt

Halo’s always been one of my favorite games and I’m also glad to see it doing so well

i agree up there. since when did people start giving a hoot about cod? it came out in 02-04, why is everyone so concerned about it now? %95 every freaking video game youtube video i watch there has to be a cod vs any game argument.

> > Omg, why does this forum have to mention COD all the damn time?
>
> My reasons are justifiable. I think everyone wants it to shatter sales records while leaving a certain entity in the dust.
>
> And this entity is almost always mentioned when pre-orders and sales are involved.
>
> #GetUsedToIt

1. COD is just another game. A bad game, in my opinion (I have played it before), but just another game.

2. Mentioning other games like that usually is a bad idea because it causes trouble. It baits trolls/flamers and can create a giant flamewar.

its all on top at gamestop.ca