Halo 4 most likely best game of year!

New weapons look awesome! My biggest downfall in life is that I hate waiting! I cant wait for Halo 4! Every thing that I hear about it just gets me so exited. One girl in my class who is a big time COD fan thinks I’m crazy when I watch Halo 4 stuff on you tube during break. The only reason I play COD is to get away from the tea-baggers in Halo.

there’s however some overrated games like Mass Effect 3 and such

however don’t care about GOTY

Yeah with all the pre-order’s it is rated as the most popular game for this year.
I just can’t wait to get my hands on my own copy.

Exactly, I cant wait, I hate waiting!

It would be cool but I doubt it’ll win many or any GotY awards. ME 3, Diablo 3, Boarderlands 2, AC 3, are just some of the reasons why.

Ofcourse it is why wouldn’t it be?

> It would be cool but I doubt it’ll win many <mark>or any</mark> GotY awards. ME 3, Diablo 3, Boarderlands 2, AC 3, are just some of the reasons why.

It’s already won a few ‘best of’ awards back at E3, so it’s no exaggeration to say it’ll win something. Even if it’s OXM’s GotY. ME3’s epically-failed ending will likely discredit it enough to be considered the lesser of any of Halo 4’s competition. AC3 and D3 are strong contenders, but BL2 is a bit of a hit/miss game. A lot of stores like GS in my area aren’t even holding a midnight release for BL2.

Out of a five star rating I would Halo 50!

343… SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

> > It would be cool but I doubt it’ll win many <mark>or any</mark> GotY awards. ME 3, Diablo 3, Boarderlands 2, AC 3, are just some of the reasons why.
>
> It’s already won a few ‘best of’ awards back at E3, so it’s no exaggeration to say it’ll win something. Even if it’s OXM’s GotY. ME3’s epically-failed ending will likely discredit it enough to be considered the lesser of any of Halo 4’s competition. AC3 and D3 are strong contenders, but BL2 is a bit of a hit/miss game. A lot of stores like GS in my area aren’t even holding a midnight release for BL2.

Oh I’m sure it’ll win some Best Shooter or Best Xbox Game awards. I’m just not expecting it to win that many GotY awards because of the competition.

Well, no matter how many awards Halo 4 receives Halo will still be the best game ever!

Even if it doesn’t win an official Game of the Year Award, it’ll be Game of the Year in my mind.

> Even if it doesn’t win an official Game of the Year Award, it’ll be Game of the Year in my mind.

This. :slight_smile:

> The only reason I play COD is to get away from the tea-baggers in Halo.

Um… what? That’s kinda an oxymoron.

> 343… SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

:confused: