halo 4 most anticipated game at stop :)

Halo 4 has knocked cod out of 1st place on gamestop for most anticipation.

What do you guys think about this?

I really don’t see the important value in being number 1 in pre-orders.

shrugs

Wouldn’t influence my opinion of the game either way. And gamestop is terrible.

I think that is awesome !!! I am so excited for midnight launch.

Black ops 2 is going to be the same as every other CoD. So pathetic lol

> I really don’t see the important value in being number 1 in pre-orders.

There is nothing wrong with being happy about a game you enjoy knocking out the worlds most popular video game from 1st place (besides wow)

> > I really don’t see the important value in being number 1 in pre-orders.
>
> There is nothing wrong with being happy about a game you enjoy knocking out the worlds most popular video game from 1st place (besides wow)

Call of Duty is not the most popular video game. Doesn’t even come close to League of Legends.

> > > I really don’t see the important value in being number 1 in pre-orders.
> >
> > There is nothing wrong with being happy about a game you enjoy knocking out the worlds most popular video game from 1st place (besides wow)
>
> Call of Duty is not the most popular video game. Doesn’t even come close to League of Legends.

I believe he means on Xbox 360

Well 1.) Gamestop is terrible, and 2.) both Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 are going to have a crazy number of players, so it really doesn’t matter. BLOPs 2 will probably still have more people playing it though, but I don’t think by much.

> > > I really don’t see the important value in being number 1 in pre-orders.
> >
> > There is nothing wrong with being happy about a game you enjoy knocking out the worlds most popular video game from 1st place (besides wow)
>
> Call of Duty is not the most popular video game. Doesn’t even come close to League of Legends.

I do believe World of War Craft is the worlds most famous game and i was just talking about on xbox.

> shrugs
>
> Wouldn’t influence my opinion of the game either way. And gamestop is terrible.

Whats so terrible about gamestop? they give you pretty good trade in offers tword games, fairly good pre order bonuses. I dont no about you but between all the us retailers i think gamestop gives you more pre order for your buck… armor skin, br skin, and a xbox live dashboard theme. not bad. go to halo4vote.com. That and its my personal opinion… i like the camo skin. all the other stripe skins blend together.

I don’t recall ever getting a fair shake from Gamestop when it came to trade-in value for games. Though, the value for games in my mind and real world value are likely not equivalent. That being said, it may be listed on Gamestop as being top dog now, but other viable sites are probably saying otherwise. Majority rules in most cases. I hope nothing but good things, but it all boils down to final numbers. COD will likely get the medal for that one.

> > > > I really don’t see the important value in being number 1 in pre-orders.
> > >
> > > There is nothing wrong with being happy about a game you enjoy knocking out the worlds most popular video game from 1st place (besides wow)
> >
> > Call of Duty is not the most popular video game. Doesn’t even come close to League of Legends.
>
> I do believe World of War Craft is the worlds most famous game and i was just talking about on xbox.

I thought it was Pong.

This is great news!

I’m proud that halo has finally knocked out CoD, it shows that we still have an undying fanbase.

Maybe know I can have a convo about Halo without being looked at like a nerd.

> I don’t recall ever getting a fair shake from Gamestop when it came to trade-in value for games. Though, the value for games in my mind and real world value are likely not equivalent. That being said, it may be listed on Gamestop as being top dog now, but other viable sites are probably saying otherwise. Majority rules in most cases. I hope nothing but good things, but it all boils down to final numbers. COD will likely get the medal for that one.

I don’t think it will get the medal for xbox but overall i’d sure hope it would otherwise that would be sad if a one game console outsells a multi platform game.