Halo 4 More Map Remakes DLC

Halo 4’s Valhalla remake “Ragnarok” is probably one of the most popular maps on Halo 4 today. I wish 343i could make DLC’s with a couple of previous Halo maps such as Guardian, The Pit, Relic, Sandtrap, Rat’s Nest, Terminal, or any other one of those popular classic Halo maps. I know 343i wants to try new things instead of going back, but look at how well Ragnarok plays compared to all the other maps. The maps 343i released have really disappointed me. Idk what it is, but they don’t bring back memories as well as Bungie maps. If you guys think that there should definitely be more remakes like Sandtrap (which will work well with sprint and mantis) then give this page a like. Thanks guys and if you have any other maps you think should be remade, write it in the comments. Maybe there can be hope for Halo 4.

[War games][/li]

Almost every one of those maps you mentioned have been/can be remade in Forge.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127882_Classic-Map-Remakes---Halo-4.aspx

There are only a handful of maps I could think of that would need additional resources to remake (Last Resort) and I think I would rather they make new maps with current settings & weapons in mind rather than try to mangle old maps into H4 standards.

Forge playlists have a few remakes I think, I know Blackout is called Shutout now and most old maps can be made in forge.

> Halo 4’s Valhalla remake “Ragnarok” is probably one of the most popular maps on Halo 4 today. I wish 343i could make DLC’s with a couple of previous Halo maps such as Guardian, The Pit, Relic, Sandtrap, Rat’s Nest, Terminal, or any other one of those popular classic Halo maps. I know 343i wants to try new things instead of going back, but look at how well Ragnarok plays compared to all the other maps. The maps 343i released have really disappointed me. Idk what it is, but they don’t bring back memories as well as Bungie maps. If you guys think that there should definitely be more remakes like Sandtrap (which will work well with sprint and mantis) then give this page a like. Thanks guys and if you have any other maps you think should be remade, write it in the comments. Maybe there can be hope for Halo 4.
>
>
> [War games][/li]

I never thought that Rat’s Nest was a good map, though.

Did this thread yesterday, and also did it 3 days ago.

Dear 343i,

I want to see all anniversary maps of

Penance, Prisoner, and Hang Em’ High, on Halo 4. Hopefully its seen either in Infinity Slayer, Swat, or Regicide.

I would like this, but not overkill like reach where almost half of that games maps were remakes. One remake per map pack would do for me

Big problem however is that many of the old maps will be not be fun due to the DMR. Hang Em High for example